BY HOLMES

Attach the holmes allergen filter to your air purifier to help create a healthy environment in your home or office. It captures small airborne particles and allergens like pet dander, pollen, mold spores and debris. The hepa air purifier filter lasts up to 12 months and is compatible with holmes air purifiers. Available in sets of 2. see more...

Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA
I think these are the best filters you can get for the Holmes air purifier. They are expensive but they work the best for allergens. They are the strongest filters that you can put in the air purifier and I buy them every time.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
I had the originally ones in my unit which worked well but I decided to try this one because I have a dog that sheds badly. I must say it definitely does work. I haven't had sinus issues unless I spend time away from it. Highly recommend it for people who have allergies issues.
Lisa S.
Houston , TX
I use these allergen filters in my home to keep odors and allergens at bay. This helps as my daughter and I suffer from allergies. Love this product and it is very effective and affordable!
Renee H.
Albuquerque, NM
I have very bad allergies and this filter really helps eliminate them from the air . I've gotten less asthma attacks ever since I started using it !
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Ive been using these a long time due to asthma and allergies. they clean up the air, especially smoke, which I'm allergic to. these are a lifesaver!
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
We had to make a switch to these because I have severe allergies. My immunologists recommended them. Pricy but helps with my allergies
Jeanine G.
Crystal Spgs, MS
Great for pet allergies!!!! I bought one to try out and it was great!!! We slept good n refreshed! But they are hard to find!
Dee J.
These are great for those with seasonal allergies or a lot of allergies ... It helps clean the air a little bit
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
I love these filters , I just wish they were a bit cheaper , most times they are a bit over priced .
Mallory B.
Works great. A bit expensive. But definitely works how it should. Keeps allergies down and dust.
Deborah A.
Where do I buy this ??✅♻️
Aynun J.
Marthandam
What is it
Reina H.
Watsonville , CA
Does this come in any different colors?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Im just here for my badge.
Stephanie O.
What is the difference between the red and green one?