BY HOLMES

Holmes® HAP716-U True HEPA Allergen Remover Tower This allergen remover uses true HEPA filtration, which is up to 99.97-percent efficient in removing allergens such as pollen, dust, mold, pet dander and smoke from the air passing through it.  Unit features 3 speed settings, optional ionizer, and slim tower design.  Recommended for rooms up to 150-square-feet. Product Features: True HEPA filtration removes up to 99.97-percent of airborne allergens from air that passes through the filter. Washable pre-filter captures larger particles. 3 Speed settings provide options for different c. see more...

• How we'll does this product work for a household?2 Answers
Holmes Allergen Remover
  • "Quiet, works well, keeps the smell and allergens down from my pets as well as dust." in 2 reviews
  • "I switched to another brand that works much better and has washable filters... much happier, and breathing easier now!" in 1 review
Ximena O.
Kissimmee, FL
After a lot of research I decided on this united and I've been very happy so far. It immediately made a difference, especially with our 5 pets (3 dogs, 2 cats). My sinuses have cleared up and the air quality overall has improved. It works well in the living room and bedroom. Some might find the noise a little loud, at least on the highest setting, but it doesn't bother us at all. We've had no problems so far (after 4 weeks), so let's hope it'll stay that way. The price is very good compared to others
Ashleigh D.
Colleyville, TX
My parents used this product in their bedroom, and there is a noticeable difference is breathability in their room compared to the rest of the house. My father got this to aid with his allergies and therefore his snoring. Although it has helped his snoring, it keeps my mother up sometimes at night. It isn't too loud, but just loud enough to where it sounds like your air is on full blast in a car.
Heather S.
Katy, TX
I have been using this product for a while. It is fantastic. I have allergies to almost everything found in Texas. It helps to have this allergen remover running in the house. It helps me feel relief. My dogs sometimes track in pollen and other outdoor allergens. With this device i don't sneeze or itch constantly.
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
This is good at reducing allergies in a household where allergies prevail. However, I would continuously clean up everything all the time to stop producing an allergy prone environment for me and my family.
Sophie M.
Republic, MO
Omg I use this everyday and it definitely keeps me safe from allergens. Only downside is that it promotes the circulation of viruses throughout the atmosphere & makes me sick more often
Amanda D.
I used to use this exact product. not pleased... I switched to another brand that works much better and has washable filters... much happier, and breathing easier now!
Claudia T.
Las Vegas, NV
Perfect for an asthmatic like myself that is allergic to just about everything. It's quiet and helps to maintain fresh air in my room. Eliminates the dust particles and pet odors as well.
Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ
Works great and very durable. I am really in love with it, it makes my house feel so much better. I also like that it doesn't take up any room.
Veronica R.
Omaha, NE
A lot pricey. But clean air is very important in my life. They are convenient to get at the store. I have never had any problems with these.
Deb V.
Woodbridge , VA
Good product if you have family members with allergies. It's a great addition to your home and will help clean the air and reduce dust.
Amber T.
Saint Marys, GA
How we'll does this product work for a household?