Holmes Allergen Air Filter uploaded by Jéssica S.

BY HOLMES

Holmes® HAPF300D-U2 Allergen Remover Filter. True HEPA filtration helps remove up to 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns from air passing through the filter. For use with Holmes® Allergen Remover model HAP706. 99.97% HEPA filter Model:  HAPF300D-U2. see more...

• Are these filters that you can put in your vents in the f...21 Answers
  • I've never used this product before.. how well does it wo...17 Answers
  • Has there been a noticeable difference in your air qualit...23 Answers
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
This is really bored to have in your house that you do not get mode if you do you mold in your house it's really not good to breathe and because you could be facing a lot of medical issues to make sure that you do change this out when you buy
Donna R.
Lisbon, ME
All winter long I keep a air purifier going in my house. I bought a Holmes filtration system because they work the best. When I needed to replace my filter I couldn't find any of the Holmes Allergen filters so I bought something else. It was a big mistake. The Holmes filters do a much better job of cleaning the air.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
I actually got this unit for $2 at a yard sale a little skeptical about why someone would practically be giving it away but I figured I'd give it a shot. It works amazingly. I switched out the filter last month to the pet filter and my sinuses have been wonderful. Definitely would recommend it to anyone who has a pet.
tara h.
Kelowna , BC
Living in Arizona we deal with large amounts of dust and dirt everyday I use this filter in the around the clock and right beside me in bed I'd be chocking on dust balls otherwise helps keep the dusting down to
brittany f.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Works great to help allergies! Such a great product! It met my expectations and can be found in many stores. The brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality. I recommend to others!
Lisa E.
This allergen filter is such a great product. One of my children has bad allergies and is also allergic to dust. This filter has helped him tremendously. Less breathing treatments and less use of his inhaler definitely make this momma happy!
swati s.
Bellevue , WA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Great for people with allergies and seasonal infections it's a Great purifier . Does the right thing when needed . Keeps germs at bay and keeps healthy air all around
Rebecca W.
I love these filters, have been using this brand for a couple of years now. They have different varieties (allergy, dust, etc.) Can usually shop around online to find better prices though.
Alanna C.
Cashmere, WA
Great air filter, for a good price. Definitely helps remove allergens such as dirt, pollen, and animal hair from the air circulating in your home.
tiffany l.
Alvin, TX
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This Holmes Allergen Air Filter is a great air filter to use for one because it's great for those that have allergies so I would recommend this
Lori B.
Has there been a noticeable difference in your air quality from using this?
Stormy D.
York, PA
Are these filters that you can put in your vents in the floor?
Claudia M.
Los Angeles, CA
Im here for my badge
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
I've never used this product before.. how well does it work?
connor j.
Springfield, GA
Here for the badge don't