Holmes AER1 Total Air Filter 2 Pack

by Holmes

The holmes aer1 total air filter is great for providing better air quality throughout your home.

Do they work well ans what is another product you could recommend?
Start your review of Holmes AER1 Total Air Filter 2 Pack!
The total air filters are my favorite. They seem to filter out much more than the other types of filters. They are not too pricey and are well worth the money in my opinion.
Jackson, TN
I bought a holmes air purifier with the aer1 air filter, and it works like a charm! I've had it well over 3 years and once the it's time to change the filter, the filter looks so horrible! So, I know it's working!
Big Spring, TX
I have a Holmes air purifier and with these filters. I've. had them somewhere around one year. With my home full of pets it does an amazing job of keeping hair out of the air. So happy with it.
West Haven, CT
I love my Holmes Air Purifier, these work great, you know they are working when you open and these filter are full of junk. Shop around though and get the best prices.
He comprado un purificador de aire holmes con el filtro de aire aire1, y funciona como un encanto! Como todos sabemos Holmes muestran y Holmes marca son los mejores en el mercado, recomiendo esto para todos a utilizar
Sioux City, IA
These are super affordable and efficient replacement filters! I love my Holmes air purifier! Mine even had a built in timer for changing these filters!
Great fresh air. It's pretty decent price, but can get a cheaper ones if you search around. :)
Georgetown, KY
These filters work well in helping keep dust and allergens out of the air. Great product!
Coachella, CA
I love these filters always a gr at buy not just because my filter only fits theses .
Canada
I bought a holmes air purifier with the aer1 air filter, and it works like a charm! as we all know holmes show and holmes brand are the best in the market i recommend this for all to use