Holmes 31

Holmes 31" Tower Fan - Black

BY HOLMES #26 in Fans

Offers consumers a slim space saving tower design in place of traditional pedestal stand fans. quiet and efficient operation make this ideal for living room and bedroom use. see more...

Holmes 31
Holmes 31" Tower Fan - Black
Buy on Target*
Nakesia F.
Chesapeake, VA
This fan definitely looks nicer and takes up less space than a traditional fan. However, the range and amount of air is sacrificed for those benefits. I literally have to have this fan right in my face to feel the amount of air that I like. I like my room to be really cold at night so someone not like me may feel differently. It’s also pretty quiet as well. I’m still more of a fan of a traditional fan.
Genesis G.
LOVE this fan! For it from Walmart when half of our house lost its electricity, so it wouldn't be so hot in the night, and it works like a charm! This little fan can keep a whole room cooled off! Recommend this to anyone!!
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
DO NOT WASTE YA MONEY. Literally spend the extra $10 on an actual nice fan. This one is so terrible, I mean it works and blows cold air but the base constantly falls apart, like every time you move it and then it falls over like all the time. Not worth it, y'all.
Mariela R.
Bedford, TX
I keep 2 of these in my living room, and I could not live without them. I'm always hot, so these stay on even when it's winter time. I like the fact that they have the option to rotate, and they're quiet. Been having them for over 2 year with daily use, and I've never had a problem with them.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
This fan does save more space than a traditional pedestal fan, but it also is more limited in range. Fairly effective and affordable.