Hollywood Stars Liver Treats for Dogs, 4 oz uploaded by Tina R.Hollywood Stars Liver Treats for Dogs, 4 oz uploaded by Hayls N.

BY HOLLYWOOD STARS

Pet Treats Liver (Pack of 8)(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only, Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use, For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use, )UPC: 746961851014 K SKU: SPDSP3348 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Hannah S.
Starkville, MS
I love these for my goldendoodle! So inexpensive and so easy to carry around! My pup loves them! Can't go wrong with grabbing multiple boxes up each Walmart trip! These were my go to during potty training!
Sam B.
Apopka, FL
My little guy loves these treats. These ate great for the skin and coat. He had a skin condition where he was getting hotspots and he was losing his fur. I saw these at Walmart and for $.97 I could not pass them up. I bought a couple of boxes. After about of week of me giving him two a day, his fur starting growing back and he hasn't had any issues since.
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Hollywood Stars Liver Treats for Dogs is a treat my furbabies enjoy. It was great when training them. The treats are inexpensive and not many stores carry them. It contains a skin and coat formula and my furbabies seem to love them. However, this item contains by-product and corn (lot of filler as the primary ingredient). Although my dogs enjoy these treats, I rather give them something that I know exactly what’s in it for the best nutritional benefit.
Hayls N.
My mom and I buy these for our dogs and they love them especially the liver they also have yogurt they are great for training ! Inexpensive and easy to chew which is good for my elderly dog!! I love them and my dog does too which you can tell !
Tina R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Another great treat for my zack had my cats love these zack will just sit and look at the box tell I give him these if he had his way this would be all he would eat I half to hide the box so he dosnt beg for them all day great treat