Hollywood Star MANNEQUIN HEAD Case Pack of 1 Giell Styrofoam Foam Mannequin Wig Head Display Hat Cap uploaded by Christine M.

BY HOLLYWOOD STAR MANNEQUIN HEAD

• Do you put a name to your mannequin? Mine is Roberta ♡1 Answers
  • Where can i Buy one like this? I rather get it at a store than orde...1 Answers
Shaquwanna F.
Shaquwanna F.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a low budget must-have. Extremely convenient. It's great for styling and making your own wigs and can be easily adjusted to fit larger heads.
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these. I use them for taking pictures when listing products for sale. They display nicely, and have proven to be very durable.
Katelynn G.
Katelynn G.
Frankfort, IN
I love this foam mannequin heads they are great for storing wigs and hats. I crochet my own hats and like to store them on these.
Lupe V.
Lupe V.
Clinton, UT
I do like this alot. I always use it to display the stiff I make for others. it's light weight and very useful.
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to display my many wigs on this beautiful foam head! It really shows them off to their best advantage!
Connie C.
Connie C.
Simple. Light and useful. I love displaying and styling my many wigs on the head. I need more.
destiny w.
destiny w.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got. a few of these for Christmas and they haven't held up for a terribly long time bit they're still in super good condition (:
Macy C.
Macy C.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to make quarter wigs and I absolutely love it. It's sturdy and durable and can withstand my tugging.
Norah L.
Norah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use it to display handmade female knit hats, good size ,holds the hats pretty well and great price!
Lisa  W.
Lisa W.
Typically use this to make some awesome wigs lol yes wigs. It holds a wig cap very securely and easy to handle. Easily stored away..
astridaol l.
astridaol l.
Do you put a name to your mannequin? Mine is Roberta ♡
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Albuquerque, NM
Where can i Buy one like this? I rather get it at a store than order it online though. I'm impatient lol