BY HOLLYWOOD SMILES

Replacement Gel Pen For use with the Viatek Hollywood Smile - Advanced Plasma Light Teeth Whitener Questions?  Call 888.7.VIATEK ; see more...

• Hollywood Smiles Teeth Whitening Gel Pen is it really effective ?3 Answers
  • I always see these in groupon are they any good?1 Answers
  • Is there anyone out there that this did work for?2 Answers
Crissy E.
San Antonio, TX
I tried this product and it didn't work on my teeth because the gel wouldn't stay on my teeth it would wash off on the inside of my lips. I tried for almost two weeks and I saw no results. I wouldn't recommend this product look for something that you don't just pen on your teeth.
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
Doesn't taste too bad but unfortunately it did not work for me :( I hope others have better luck with this product than I did. I used the product as directed by packaging and saw no results :(
Holly P.
This product is amazing. I have always wanted my teeth to be whiter, but could not spend the money. I noticed a difference after the first use! It boosted my confidence tremendously. I would highly recommend this. It works magic, I swear!
Kirsten H.
This product is awful. It didn't do a single thing for my teeth. What it did do is make my gums raw and my teeth super sensitive!
Lauren B.
Harrington, ME
It doesn't taste too bad, but I didn't notice a difference when using it. I wouldn't spend a penny more on this product again.
Mayra V.
Merced, CA
This did not work for me at all. It did not change anything about my teeth or whiten them at all.
Amanda E.
Sophia , NC
Read the warning labels on this product.
Sofie B.
Kalmar, Sweden
This didn't work at all for me. Didn't taste awful but not good either. The gel never stayed on my teeth and I saw no different after using it for awhile.
Manal H.
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
Is there anyone out there that this did work for?
Barbie K.
Troy, MI
I always see these in groupon are they any good?