BY HOLLYWOOD SMILES

4 Shades Whiter in 1 Hour! 6 LED Plasma Light Technology Used by Dentists. Includes One Whitening Gel Pen Plasma Technology!  Never before has this professional treatment been available for you to use in your home! Just like the technology used at by your dentist, our teeth whitening kits include a plasma lighting tool to accelerate the whitening process by as much as 200%.  No one else offers this authentic at home tool.  It s very easy to operate and safe to use. This means whiter, brighter teeth in less time and less effort! Viatek Hollywood Smile - Advanced Plasma Light Teeth Whitener Features: Gets teeth up to 4 shades whiter in less than an hour Fraction of Dentist whitening cost 2 easy steps Two minute auto off timer No uncomfortable trays or strips, leave solution on for 2 minutes Kit includes: One .34 fl oz bottle of whitening gel Whitening l see more...

• This worth the price!?1 Answers
  • I have braces right now and I'm going to take them out in...1 Answers
  • I'm curious as to does this really work? 1 Answers
Lindsey H.
I wanted something i could do at home without the hassle or the price of the dentist. i should of just went to the dentist this doesn't work at all not in the least bit i even used it for 3 months just to make sure i got the best out of it but nothing changed.
Micaela C.
Thomasville, NC
I follow a fitness page and the guy who runs it, uses this stuff, and from what I can see it works! along with you having to be able to take care of your teeth yourself! id love to try this some time!
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY
Doing this at home by myself seems a bit dangerous. Not sure how well it actually is for your teeth. Id much rather have a dentist do so.
FOUZI C.
Bouira sour el ghozlane city de 20 aout
Hello . i really love all the products of this company. If you allow me
to review the product i would be grateful to you . i can help you
promote your products by reviewing them on my videos & my instagram.
For the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet & on
the same time to help the company to promote good news
Best regards. Fouzi
Nathan M.
Doncaster
Great product it's been helping keep my teeth white and fresh it's not a bad price either I use it every weeks to make sure my teeth stay white and fresh
Stacy T.
Kannapolis, NC
I've been looking for a good whitening kit because I never have used one and I would like to try for experience but just wanted to make sure if this will make my teeth sensitive in any way ?
Rukhsana A.
I have braces right now and I'm going to take them out in about a couple months but I was wondering if the "Hollywood smiles advanced plasma light" really works ?I would love to have straight teeth and white teeth!
Viviana O.
Miami
This worth the price!?
Nela K.
North Olmsted, OH
I'm curious as to does this really work?
Paige r.
How well does this product work? how much us this product?