Hollywood Miracle Diet Hollywood Cookie Diet Meal Replacement Cookies, Variety Pack of Chocolate Chip, Lemon, and Oatmeal Raisin, 1.4-Ounce Cookies (Pack of 12)

BY HOLLYWOOD MIRACLE DIET

Melissa M.
Seymour, CT
I've been doing the Cookie Diet now for two weeks and I've lost 5 pounds. I only have 5 more to go. I was having trouble losing the last 10 pounds so thought I'd do something different from weight watchers. This is doing the trick and I love it. I'm never hungrey. The chocolate chip cookie is my favorite with the oatmeal raisen second and the lemon a faraway third. I recommend this to anyone trying to lose weight especially those last few pounds!
Julissa S.
These are very great for when ypur craving a snack but don't want to gain those 450 calories for 2 cookies this is a great
Clarissa H.
New Rochelle, NY
The cookie diet is a good idea i love chocolate chip cookies so eating these didn't make me feel as guilty lol
Brina S.
Media, PA

I've been doing the Cookie Diet now for two weeks and I've lost 5 pounds. I only have 5 more to go. I was having trouble losing the last 10 pounds so thought I'd do something different from weight watchers. This is doing the trick and I love it. I'm never hungry. The chocolate chip cookie is my favorite with the oatmeal raisin second and the lemon a faraway third. I recommend this to anyone trying to lose weight especially those last few pounds!
kaja g.
Murska Sobota
I ate them a little bit, they helped me lost 5 pounds and i really love them. They were very tasty and good.
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
The cookie diet? really? sounds too good to be true?!
francys v.
MIAMI , FLORIDA
¿la dieta de la galleta? ¿es sano esto ?