BY HOLLYWOOD MIRACLE DIET

The Hollywood 48 Hour Miracle Diet® is a special blend of all natural, scientifically formulated juices that will cleanse, detox, and rejuvenate your body, while you lose weight. Experience what it can do for you in just two days! Hollywood 48-Hour Miracle Diet® - For temporary weight management or an ideal jump start to any diet! Lose Up to 10 lbs. in 48 Hours!*™. #1 Selling Detox Diet. Millions Sold! Delicious Tasting. Success is only 48 hours away. see more...

Hollywood Miracle Diet Hollywood 48-Hour Miracle Diet
  • "Yes you will lose a small amount of water weight, not a long term fix but if you have some sort of big event id go for it." in 3 reviews
  • "I had to try it once but I would do it again liked the results, quick fix weight loss for that special occasion" in 2 reviews
  • "Ive used this a couple times, it works well if ya need it to lose weight before a wedding or a vacation but the weight comes back because you mainly lose water weight." in 2 reviews
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I'm not sure why there's so many bad reviews for this stuff. First off, I find it to be delicious! I think some people may not be diluting it of (or diluting it too much). I know it's not "permanent weight loss" and it's all "water weight" but I tend to retain water on a chronic level, and 2 days of this and all the water retention is gone. Sure, I could use any old juice to do the same thing. But this makes it easy. Takes out all the guess work, and I honestly enjoy the taste. If you're body retains water easily and you're constantly bloated, this WILL make a huge difference in just two days. I use this about once a month and it helps keep me from getting "puffy," and is an important key in my overall diet/fitness regimen. Super sad that this stuff isn't sold in stores anymore, so I just buy it off Amazon!
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
This isn't meant for long term but it's a "quick fix". Lets say you have an event to go to and you need to lose a few lbs to look great in your dress. That's what this is meant for but as soon as you start your normal eating habits the weight will come back! I promise you!
Jakkie S.
Jakkie S.
Aurora, CO
Effective... But you're basically starving yourself. I'm sure there are healthier options but this product does what it says it's going to do which is help you lose weight. The juice doesn't taste bad but it's not filling so you're hungry all day everyday
hanna y.
hanna y.
I absolutely love this! I use it to kick start my diets or when I need to look good fast. It doesn't help you lose weight in 2 days (obviously) but it really helps get rid of water weight/bloating. I usually lose 3-4 "pounds" when I take this. I just dilute it in water bottles that I keep in the fridge and just grab whenever I want. It does taste really good, but my only complaint is that it's hard to find. I used to buy it at Walmart but now they only have it available online.
Tia r.
Tia r.
Blythewood, SC
If i could just give half a star i would. This shouldn't even be on market. Yes it has a great taste but your starving yourself. That is not away to diet. I didnt lose no weight with this stuff.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
This taste horrible and you'd lose as much or more weight on a smoothie detox and prob not want to gag lol. I don't recommend it even if you do just want a quick fix which is all these are.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Lyons
Just another nonsense beverage making people think it's the cure to their weight issues. Don't bother with this stuff. Not good for you.
Lyssa W.
Lyssa W.
I did lose weight, but you do go hungry. This drink is delicious and you only lose weight because you aren't consuming anything else. I regained the weight after this. I only buy this now for a quick, delicious weight loss.
karlisa g.
karlisa g.
This is a miracle drink but you have to use it right and you have to use it if you're willing to keep the weight off
Tiffany P.
Yes, you'll lose weight but it's pretty much all water. I guarantee you'll gain it back, though. I mean, after two days of not eating at all, who wouldn't be starving? It's a temporary solution at best.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Does it taste good?
Larissa V.
Larissa V.
Plano, TX
Any side affects?
Tiffany P.
Has anyone ever had lasting weight loss using this product?
Stephanie S.