BY HOLLYWOOD

tori G.
Corona, CA
I love the mini Bobby pins if I'm doing a quick updo and the blend in so well with dark hair easy to use and does weigh your hair down like the bulkier regular size Bobby pins.
Andy C.
Torrance, CA
I love me some Hollywood bobby pins. The mini bobby pins are the best. Especially when your doing hair on your get girls. Perfect to have in your hair kit.
Lauren R.
Clewiston, FL
These bobby pins are great! They're inexpensive and great to have around for when you just can't stop losing them. Plus I love the bronze color in my hair!
Ashley C.
Love using this. I used them if I'm doing a bun or I'm doing something easy and quick. this are good to have. they really come in handy.
Elena L.
Paramount , CA
I always carry them in my bag !! Love them can't live without them specially because I have short hairs popping everywhere
Anyi Z.
bronx, NY
I can't go out this a lest 5 on them on. They are cheap and you can find in all types of pharmacy which is even better.
Emily F.
Virginia Bch, VA
Can't go wrong with bony pins. Mini ones are great for when your hair is down but you're pinning back a few pieces
Cynthia B.
What girl doesn't use these! Very handy for almost any hair situation! It's a must to have handy
Stephanie F.
Dallas, TX
These work great hold my hair tight while in a hat ! I love the price too! great product
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I can never have enough bobby pins!!! I use them all the time for making a bun!!