BY HOLLYWOOD

• How are these used?! Might have to get some 6 Answers
  • Would you buy again after the experiment?2 Answers
Samantha C.
Smyrna, GA
Such a lifesaver! This tape had many uses, not just for bridal needs! Always have a few weeks in my my purses. I usually need it for in between the buttons on my button-down blouses. Really satisfied with their whole line of products!
Debra v.
I got some of this for just regular shirts. It works okay as long as you aren't sticking it to your skin and it doesn't have to hold a lot of weight. When I needed something to hold my strapless wedding dress up, I went with some hidden elastic bands.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
The stuff comes so much in handy especially if you have ever been a bridesmaid maid of honor or a bride you know that last minute instances happen and you need to fix wardrobe malfunction's this tape gets the job done and will keep you looking up flawless.
Becca G.
Belmont, MA
I've used this a couple of times and it lasted pretty good throughout the night. I once used these to hold a plunging neckline in place and found that I did need to reapply the tape after a couple of hours, but overall was worth it to not fuss the whole time.
Jocelyn L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love Hollywood glamour tapes and always have it in my purse. It has saved the day and for me and my friends and coworker's at various times as well! I will definitely have this in my purse on my wedding day!
Prin C.
Used these even when I wasn't in a wedding. Used the tape on low cut dresses, tops and bodysuits. Double sided tape but after a while the adhesive is non existent especially in hot temperatures.
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
This is a life saver at times I always keep this on hand. Works great for a quick hem on pants if they are a little too long or to hold a blouse or dress in place. It's a must have on a day of a special occasion
Lacey H.
Cranston , RI
This is great for many occasions. I could have used this on my wedding but I didn't have any! It's very easy to use and affordable and can save your night by making sure your outfit is in place. I would absolutely buy this again!
Marcela S.
Elmhurst, NY
This a great to have in the purse invade of mishaps. Also very handy. Love these. Also great during a wedding day. I use these often and buying them from cvs or Walgreens and will be buying these gains.
Morgan g.
These are seriously a life saver. Not only have I used these on bridesmaid dresses but I use them in everyday life. One girl didn't get her dress hemmed and these helped a ton!
Ashley R.
Will this stick for a long time?
AlmaGrace H.
Taft, TX
I'm confused...what is this?
Aline P.
New City, NY
Does anyone know where to buy those?
Kinsley R.
Would this be worth the money if purchased?
Winni F.