BY HOLLYWOOD FASHION

Holds Clothing in Place Easy-to-use 4 Hypo-allergenic 5 Hide bra straps 8 Secure revealing necklines 9 Hold up strapless tops 11 Eliminate blouse gaps 13 Fix hems fast 15 Close wrap skirts 17 Keep scarves and accessories in place 20 Create costumes 22 Adhere body jewels Anchor shoulder pads Holds your clothing in place. Clear double-stick do everything apparel and body tape. see more...

Jan K.
Castro Valley, CA
I received a sample pack of this in my Target Beauty Box. I love it. I have issues with shirts and blouses fit correctly due to having a large bust so these little tapes are perfect. Now I can wear whatever I like without the worries of my clothes filling poorly. I will also share these with my daughter. She is small chested, so clothes do not fit her very well. These will be perfect to make her feel more confident to wear low cut and chest flaunting clothing. I highly recommend these to all.
Christina E.
I couldn't dress up without this tape. I don't fill out dresses that well so these strips are sooo helpful in keeping everything up and in place!
Misty M.
Madera, CA
Good price. I use this on the hem of my jeans so I can wear ddifferent shoes heels or boots. Keeps them up all day or nifht
Tony C.
Brooksville, FL
As a mom I'm not one to want to show too much skin love this stuff helps me from having oops moments .
courtney f.
Plano, Tx
Every woman needs some fashion tape! you can barely tell it's there. great product..
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
This stuff is a miracle! For all those odd clothes that could cause major fashion misshapes this stuff is wonderful.
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have trouble with tops skipping down. Would this keep it from showing too much cleavage?