Hollywood Fashion Secrets Spa moisturizing Gel Sock Booties BLUE Slippers Feet Treatment

BY HOLLYWOOD FASHION SECRETS

• Has anyone tried this please let me knw your review 1 Answers
  • How do they help the feet ? 4 Answers
  • Would u buy it again? Is it good for dry feet?5 Answers
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought these from Amazon, just to try it, I work in a hospital and don't get to sit down much, when I get home I want somebody to rub my feet ( it never happens). I tried this at night and they work pretty well. I still need somebody to rub my feet tho. :)
Mandy S.
Hancock, MI
These are perfect for the winter months! I live in a cold northern climate and I use there religiously to keep my heels at bay. You just moisturize your feet before bed, slip the socks on and sleep. It's that easy!
Alicia M.
Westmoreland , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love these socks! So so comfy! I give it 4 stars only because the bottom of the sock is a bit sticky and it sticks to my carpet, and it gets hair all over it
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
These booties are comfy and with the grips on the bottom make it so you will not slip on slippery smooth floors
Julie K.
Port Huron, MI
My skin hates the winter! I want these at night after a good foot soak and my feet are super soft the next day
Yesenia G.
Phoenix, AZ
Que padre se ven estos calsetines me gustaria tener unos espesialmente para el tiempo de frio me encantaron
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Would u buy it again? Is it good for dry feet?
Sara S.
Port st lucie, Fl
How do they help the feet ?
Christina G.
Bakersfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone tried this please let me knw your review