Hollywood Fashion Secrets Silicone Cover Ups uploaded by Chelsea V.Hollywood Fashion Secrets Silicone Cover Ups uploaded by Semaria S.

BY HOLLYWOOD FASHION SECRETS

From the creators of the original Hollywood Fashion Tape The stars secret to a smooth appearance Thin, smooth, nearly invisible! Silicone & polyurethane Because everyone has a little something to hide. ~ Patricia Jocelyn Silicone Cover Ups see more...

• I saw these in one of my my favorite YouTubers video (Trisha payt...2 Answers
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I recently purchased this at Ulta Beauty in medium color because I had gotten a jumpsuit that had a back where you pretty much couldn't wear a bra with but I needed something to make sure I wasn't showing. I love them they are so helpful to have on hand for times like that. They stayed on all day and I was using them in July. They provide good coverage and you can reuse them. I would definitely recommend and will be keeping some of these on hand at all times!
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Perfect for those cute night out dresses. Found these at ULTA 12.99. I love the fact that they are reusable. I have a few of the bra versions as well. These were perfect to use. No application issues.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
I hated these. They didn't stay on well and were not flat. You could see the outline of the circles through my clothes. The edges don't stick or lay flat. This was a very disappointing purchase. I ended up just throwing them away like the worthless trash they are.
Evelyn D.
Fort Worth, TX
Bought these at Ulta for like $10 and they do what they claim to do. Cover and lift. I have yet to use them on a hot summer day so I don't know if they'll hold up then. Hopefully they do because they've been pretty good so far and they don't hurt when you remove them.
Elizabeth Q.
Azusa , CA
I really liked this super convenient for shirts but that have no back etc love the fact that they are reusable the only thing I didn't like is that it doesn't give you a lift
Stephanie K.
Somerset , KY
These are very handy when you have a dress that no bra will go with. Lol. They definitely are thick enough for good coverage. However, they are very sticky when you remove them. They also are only good for a few uses, if washed and stored properly. If you are going to need something like this consistently, I would recommend paying a higher price for something that has more longevity. But, for the price they are good.
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst, NY
I like these for strapless and backless dresses and tops. They def work but they are very sticky and are not the perfect shape. They do the job though and you don't have to worry about anything popping out!
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
They actually really work my only concern is when they stick they start to get sweaty which is veyr uncomfortable for me however they come in handy when wearing certain clothing
Alyssa H.
San Antonio, TX
I HATE TAKING THESE OFF! Feel weird at first but you get used to it. I'd definitely buy another time but wouldn't always use them. Good for one time use.
Juli W.
Miramar, Fl
I bought these and I love wearing them. I live in Miami where the weather is hot and sticky and they have never fallen. Such a great product.
paige Q.
I saw these in one of my my favorite YouTubers video (Trisha paytas) and she really liked them so I really wanted to try them . Are they as good as I hear they are ? I'm afraid of them falling off or something