BY HOLLYWOOD FASHION SECRETS

Carry Your Favorite Fragrance with You! Our Perfume Atomizer is easy to fill and lets you carry your favorite fragrance with you anywhere. The sleek, no-drip, easy-to-tote design is purse friendly and ideal for a quick spritz. Up to 60 sprays! Uses: Fill and refill from most full-sized fragrance bottles. Leave full-size breakable bottles home. Pop in your purse convenience. Great for special occasions and every day. Perfume Atomizer see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Theresa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I like the idea of this product but I'm not the biggest fan on how you use it. This item you are supposed to pour the perfume into the hole at the bottle but I think that is super messy and can be very wasteful because the hole is quite tiny. I found a similar version online where you simply pump the product into the tube as if you were spraying the perfume. It takes a little longer but you get the most bang for your buck because you are not wasting any product. I also think that $8 is too much for this item
Cynthia C.
CERRITOS, CA
I absolutely love this! I ended up purchasing multiples for gift because I loved this so much. I can easily refill it with any fragrance and take it anywhere and everywhere with me. Best purchase ever.
Natalie F.
This product is AWESOME. I purchased two because I got tired of carrying the big perfume bottles around. The next day I purchased FIVE more for family members and friends.
Aliyanna R.
Newark, DE
I love this so much! it gives me the chance to mix some of my own scents or have my favorite on the go without the struggle of the full size
Jessica B.
Long beach, CA
This is a must have for when we carry a small clutch with nit enough space to take the perfum with us. Really comes handy