Hollywood Fashion Secrets Hip Hugger uploaded by Stephanie G.Hollywood Fashion Secrets Hip Hugger uploaded by Stephanie G.

BY HOLLYWOOD FASHION SECRETS

Say good-bye to the big-belt-buckle-bulge, "peek-a-booty," and t-bar sightings, and say hello to perfect fitting pants with Secret No. 19!  Our one-size belt alternative, which attaches to each side of your belt loops, creates a slim, body-hugging fit. You ll have an instantly tailored, smooth front and a no-gap back, without expensive tailoring. Hip Hugger, Navy. see more...

• Do you know if they give Canadians samples to try or has ...3 Answers
  • Do they help you shape your waist??2 Answers
  • What arte the hip hugger supposed to do?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angie F.
Waterloo, IA
I have the problem of having hips that are 2-3 pant sizes larger than my waist and it's a major pain in the rear. Pants that fit great in the hip are too large in the waist so I'm always looking for solutions. Belt buckles are bulky. I have an Invisibelt, which I love, but the buckle was wearing out so when I saw this at Bed Bath and Beyond I thought I'd give it a shot. I like that it doesn't go full circle around the waist, and although the instructions say to use in back, I've used front or back depending on the pant style. One downside is that you need belt loops - however, if you have enough extra fabric in the pants, you can make a small fold in the pant waist, loosen this product up as far as it will go and you can use the clips and that works great!
Caitlyn M.
KY
These things seemed easy enough to use and they appeared to work well. And they did...for about an 1 hour. I'm a girl with good size hips and these things kept popping off. I'd have to take the time to snap them back in place and it was a pain. But over all, I think if you have smaller hips they will work perfect for you!
Alexandra C.
Winter Park , FL
I found these at Old Navy and I love them. My hips are a larger size then my waist and these keep my waist of my pants from bunching. They are more seamless than a bulky belt and I love this brands other products.
vanessa v.
Hesperia , CA
I like this because it keeps my jeans in place and prevents anything from showing and you cant even see it so thats a plus
Maryann B.
Fort Worth , TX
I need this in my life it would be so much easier to use this instead of a belt. I think it's a great idea.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio
Review for: Black more...
Hip hugger. One size fits most. Help tight pants at the top with out needing a buckle or belt. Create tailored fit. Holds your pants up and prevents peek a booty lol. I’m always losing and gaining weight so this is perfect!
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
Do you know if they give Canadians samples to try or has any Canadians ever received products to test out?
Sharniece L.
Rocky Mount, NC
Do they help you shape your waist??
Brittany C.
S Butler Ave, Compton
What arte the hip hugger supposed to do?
Diem N.