BY HOLLYWOOD FASHION SECRETS

Say good-bye to the big-belt-buckle-bulge, "peek-a-booty," and t-bar sightings, and say hello to perfect fitting pants with Secret No. 19!  Our one-size belt alternative, which attaches to each side of your belt loops, creates a slim, body-hugging fit. You ll have an instantly tailored, smooth front and a no-gap back, without expensive tailoring. Hip Hugger, Navy. see more...

• Do you know if they give Canadians samples to try or has any Cana...3 Answers
  • Do they help you shape your waist??2 Answers
  • What arte the hip hugger supposed to do?2 Answers
Caitlyn M.
KY
These things seemed easy enough to use and they appeared to work well. And they did...for about an 1 hour. I'm a girl with good size hips and these things kept popping off. I'd have to take the time to snap them back in place and it was a pain. But over all, I think if you have smaller hips they will work perfect for you!
Angie F.
Waterloo, IA
I have the problem of having hips that are 2-3 pant sizes larger than my waist and it's a major pain in the rear. Pants that fit great in the hip are too large in the waist so I'm always looking for solutions. Belt buckles are bulky. I have an Invisibelt, which I love, but the buckle was wearing out so when I saw this at Bed Bath and Beyond I thought I'd give it a shot. I like that it doesn't go full circle around the waist, and although the instructions say to use in back, I've used front or back depending on the pant style. One downside is that you need belt loops - however, if you have enough extra fabric in the pants, you can make a small fold in the pant waist, loosen this product up as far as it will go and you can use the clips and that works great!
Alexandra C.
Winter Park , FL
I found these at Old Navy and I love them. My hips are a larger size then my waist and these keep my waist of my pants from bunching. They are more seamless than a bulky belt and I love this brands other products.
Maryann T.
Fort Worth, TX
I need this in my life it would be so much easier to use this instead of a belt. I think it's a great idea.
vanessa v.
Hesperia, CA
I like this because it keeps my jeans in place and prevents anything from showing and you cant even see it so thats a plus
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
Do you know if they give Canadians samples to try or has any Canadians ever received products to test out?
Brittany C.
S Butler Ave, Compton
What arte the hip hugger supposed to do?
Sharniece L.
Rocky Mount, NC
Do they help you shape your waist??
Diem N.