BY HOLLYWOOD FASHION SECRETS

Keep underarm odors off clothing and save on cleaning bills! Self-Adhesive apparel shields keeps you fresh, dry and clean. Prevents underarm wetness, protects fabrics from permanent stains. Each pack contains 10 Self-adhesive Disposable Apparel Shields. Garment Shields see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
I'm so glad target started carrying these! They do the job! You can find these kind cheaper online but when you need something almost no where carries them in town other than target
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
I was a huge fan of these before the new (or what seems to be new) adhesive. I wish I had known something had been changed, and I would have only ordered 1 package to try (instead of 3). They wouldn't stick to a jacket that I've worn them with previously, and by lunchtime, one had completely fallen off. I was thankful it hadn't slid out of my jacket sleeve as I was walking around! The remaining one is barely hanging on . . . .

Sadly, I will no longer be purchasing this particular item. :-(
Katelyn B.
Philadelphia, PA
I loved the idea of these garment shields for when I wear white clothing. I love white but like many others out there, dreaded yellow underarm stains prevent me from wearing outfits I love in warmer months. Unfortunately, these shields are pretty thick which may be necessary for functionality but are really uncomfortable - curious one day I stuck a thin pad into the underarm of my shirt and no joke, was more comfortable than this and about 99 cents for a box of 25. (IDEA!) My biggest gripe is that you can see the liners through white clothing. Unless it's a thick sweater, you can see the garment shield. *sigh*
Bianca C.
Garrison, NY
I tried to use these one multiple occasions but they usually fall off once I start to sweat. This is really disappointing because I sweat a lot and wearing long sleeves only seems to make it worse .I am hopeful though maybe they will make a new type.
Amanda P.
Framingham , Ma
I love te idea of these as when I were long selves I tend to sweat a lot . But they were to big and didn't stay put . I could here them as I moved my arms , I bought I whole pack and used it twice , didn't like them , I'll keep trying !!!
Sierra Q.
Mobile, AL
I've worn these before while working as a hostess at a restaurant which was very HOT. But anyway...they are kinda hard to place EXACTLY where you need them to be sometimes especially in form fitting clothes. They do work though..and they are kind of visible under thin materials or transparen't shirts so bare that in mind.
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
Tried the garment shields this week. They worked pretty well, but did not completely protect my jacket. I do like them and will continue to use them with my suit jackets. My suits will be much better with the shields than without.
Morgan N.
Clinton, MO
I received a sample of this through PinchMe. It works great but did not come off as easily as I was expecting. It works though. Kinda pricey where I live but that's the price of beauty haha. I recommend buying them!
Fabiola L.
Wyandanch, NY
What more can I say other than I'm a sweater..so much ive considered botox for my underarms lol so this is a good protection provider for my trouble area
Denise M.
I love this product... it hasn't let me down yet! I've worn it with formal wear & worn it to the club and have never been disappointed!