Hollywood Fashion Secrets Fashionista Flat uploaded by PABLO D.

BY HOLLYWOOD FASHION SECRETS

Size: XL - Color : Gold Classy meets comfort. at last! These flexible flats, with a rubber sole for outdoor use, fold up and fit in to a purse, tote or carry-on, making them the perfectly portable pair. Plus, the chic clutch converts into a handy tote to store your killer heels! Next time your feet want to leave the party before you do, slip them into something more comfortable! Fashionista Flat, X-Large , Gold see more...

Cindy N.
These shoes are amazing! And not particularly this brand but, They are so convenient, comfortable, and do not require much spaceC they are fashionable and good for plan b shoes lol... yes i love my heels but they kill me so afterwards this is the perfect pair of shoes!
Salena F.
I'm happy to say that the shoes are really good to have in handy on a lazy day or any day you just don't feel like getting ready putting on shoes. Not particularly this brand but I really recommend type of shoes
L J.
What a brilliant idea for someone like me who wishes she was 2-4 inches therefore I wear high heel shoes CONSTANTLY. Sometimes by the end of the day I am limping to out of the car. I know, I know...if that's the case, stop wearing painful shoes. But, what can I say? I have too, too many beautiful heels to quit cold turkey. These are great because I can carry them in my purse and change before the day's end. I highly recommend them to anyone who's a heelaholic like me!
Amanda R.
New Market, AL
I was out in downtown nashville in heels at a car show ALL day, then went straight to laylas to see Hillbilly Casino. After being on my feet in heels all day then dancing my feet were really sad by 11. A tourist trap was open and had these, at the time it didn't really matter how much the cost was I was going to have these in my life! I've actually used them a few times now and keep them in my car just in case.
Kaity R.
These are great when you're not used to wearing heels for long periods of time. You can slip these babies on after hours in heels for relaxing comfort. The only downside I see with these is that they are more like house shoes, thin and flexible. They aren't meant for walking around outdoors or for long distances. Other than that, I highly recommend these. I love my pair.
K M.
I loved these! They were flexible and easy to store. If I was going out of the night I would slip them into my purse and at the end of a long night in heels, slip on these comfortable shoes! My only complain is that they weren't very sturdy and didn't really fit my feet, but that issue wasn't enough to bump down the grade from an A to a B.
Lisa G.
West Palm Bch, FL
These flats are very good, especially for a wedding I attended recently. The pouch fit neatly into my fiance's coat pocket. Wearing heels was not an option for the entire night. I loved that I had the flats to have something covering my feet. But you sacrifice comfort for the convenience of these handy things. I would def use and purchase again.
Stephanie M.
Phoenix, AZ
OMG Love at first sight! I was a bit skeptical about buying these but my sister and I decided to buy them for a Vegas trip. Totally saved our feet! We all know how that Vegas strip can be tiring specially in heels, but we took our flats in their cute little tote. Saves our feet! Highly recommend them :)
Amanda R.
Reading, PA
I love the flats . the only thing is that I'm very ocd, i keep all my shoes in their boxes so if it doesn't have a box i never leave my shoes out . but they match with everythig , up to date . you need to know what to wear them with and rock them girlllll .if you don't have at least a pair that is bold , your closet is boring
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH
Okay, so how many times have you been caught with heels on, going to a destination that really requires flat shoes. Well, this is definitely the answer, they are comfortable and stylish and they have them to go with just about any outfit you might be wearing. You'll love these.
Hannah W.
Saint Louis, MO
I know these are probably much more comfortable than not taking off your heals. But are they comfortable themselves? And are they cute on?
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
How are thease do you ladies like them or what?!
Mary S.
Farmington, IL
CUTE!!!!! I Would like to see and try these on. Where can I find these besides online?
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
These are cute are they comfortable?