Hollywood Fashion Secrets Fashionista Flat

Size: XL - Color : Gold Classy meets comfort. at last! These flexible flats, with a rubber sole for outdoor use, fold up and fit in to a purse, tote or carry-on, making them the perfectly portable pair. Plus, the chic clutch converts into a handy tote to store your killer heels! Next time your feet want to leave the party before you do, slip them into something more comfortable! Fashionista Flat, X-Large , Gold

Oh my goodness where can i get these?
Oh my goodness where can i get these?
Start your review of Hollywood Fashion Secrets Fashionista Flat!
How would you rate this product?
wilmington, DE
they are super comfortable and super beautiful all time i use and also my daughter absolutely love
Asfi
Hollywood Fashion Secrets Fashionista Flat uploaded by bouchra D.
Hello I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order this This is the best product ever !!
Delaware
How I like it and how I want to have it too. .He had a friend and is very happy with the products of this brand. They are the best I want to be happy with that too.I would recommend buying it💝💝
I recommend this product wow I love it I like it I like the color they are soft It fits me comvino with my clothes I'm starting to love them Influenster
everything that sends Influenter I adore it I love everything that sends it arrives always in time thanks ♥wow al love Influenster
cartagena
Me encantaaaaaa! ! Adoro el color ademas puedo hacer lindas combinaciones son cómodas para andar lo recomiendo porque noaotras también buscamos cositas comodas y estas son de lo mejor y bellas
I'm happy to say that the shoes are really good to have in handy on a lazy day or any day you just don't feel like getting ready putting on shoes. Not particularly this brand but I really recommend type of shoes
Tanger, Tanger
1,151 reviews
, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Elk Point , AB
These are AMAZING! They fold up and fit in your purse for when your heels are killing you. They're super comfy and have a rubber sole, so they won't make you slip. Definitely recommend! 10/10
What a brilliant idea for someone like me who wishes she was 2-4 inches therefore I wear high heel shoes CONSTANTLY. Sometimes by the end of the day I am limping to out of the car. I know, I know...if that's the case, stop wearing painful shoes. But, what can I say? I have too, too many beautiful heels to quit cold turkey. These are great because I can carry them in my purse and change before the day's end. I highly recommend them to anyone who's a heelaholic like me!
New Market, AL
I was out in downtown nashville in heels at a car show ALL day, then went straight to laylas to see Hillbilly Casino. After being on my feet in heels all day then dancing my feet were really sad by 11. A tourist trap was open and had these, at the time it didn't really matter how much the cost was I was going to have these in my life! I've actually used them a few times now and keep them in my car just in case.