Hollywood Fashion Secrets Fashion Tape Refill Roll

by Hollywood Fashion Secrets

Use the perfect amount of tape every time, everyday! 2 clear, double-stick tape rolls are 60" each.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hollywood Fashion Secrets Fashion Tape Refill Roll!
Cindy G.
Sherwood, AR
Awesome secret for those fancy cute clothes allowing you to wear them without showing what you're not supposed too. I was so glad to find these at Ulta and was eager to try it. It works as promise and keeps your clothes in place. I am so glad stuff like are within reach with a reasonable price.
Angelica P.
Yo esto no lo he probado pero quisiera que me lo regalaron para probar y yo le daría la respuesta si son buenos y no no
Gabriel  P.
Noblesville, IN
I've tried the Hollywood Fashion Secrets Fashion Tape Refill Roll many times... I find that i have a hard time getting it to stick to my skin. Its a bit upsetting because I find i often need it for cleavage to keep things from rising etc. So I may need tips on how to make it stick My skin isn't oily it just doesn't work for me
Rachel L.
Oak Island, NC
Great for holding up you're necklines in places that don't quite fit, great for fixing a torn hem line, very affordable.
Maggy P.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Target
Oh my god my daughter has this it’s really good one Hollywood fashion secrets fashion tape refill roll
Vivian C.
Huntersville, NC
Comes off easy not something I would purchase again. And there isn’t that much product
Romina G.
Katonah, NY
I love the feeling it leaves, it is natural and magnificent, simply the best there is. You must try all the products of this brand, it is incredible ♥ ️ ♥ ️ ♥ ️ ♥ ️ ♥ ️
Luisa B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my absolute favorite! I’ve tried so many products and this one is so good, it’ll blow your socks off. Highly recommend.
Rebekah R.
Ardmore, OK
These are so amazing! My absolute favorite 🥰 definitely worth the price! If you’re on the fence about it don’t be! Buy them!
Aliuska C.
Waukegan, IL
Existe una gama específica para cada tipo de pelo: con porosidad alta, una línea de coloración, una para dar volumen, una para el cabello en transición, una específica para niños… A ver quién se arriesga a elegir un champú entre semejante colección de productos, y que luego no te guste o no te funcione como esperabas.

Looking for your answer?