Hollywood Fashion Secrets Fashion Tape 36 ct

by Hollywood Fashion Secrets

NULL

Hey, is the product as good as the hype?? Really wanted to know
I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨ would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨??? I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨ would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨??
How much weight does it support?
Start your review of Hollywood Fashion Secrets Fashion Tape 36 ct!
Product Highlights
And they work amazing i have a really low cut dress in the breast area and i taped it and it worked amazing but it was a pain to take it off but still worth itin reviews
I use it when I'm wearing a tank and don't want my bra straps to fall and be seen, but I don't know if I would trust it for more potentially embarrassing situations like with a revealing dress.in reviews
This body tape works great, especially when you need to keep clothing items in place, like a prom dress or the spaces between buttons on a button-up shirt.in reviews
This is a life saver for any big event...they are good at first but don't always stick for very long. in reviews
Ive never had a problem with it holding up, it always does the job just perfect... Just make sure your skin is cleansed well and dry when adhering it.in reviews
Nabeehah M.
Madison, AL
Review for: Hollywood Fashion
I mostly bought this product because it is advertised to close the gap you sometimes get when wearing button down shirts. However, I was unimpressed by the job this tape did. It was very hard to use and once on it never stayed shut for me. I found that if I checked every so often, I could restick the shirt together but it was annoying, so I give this product a C.
Alicia D.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Hollywood Fashion
I love to use this product when I'm wearing a tank top. I can't stand for my bra straps to show so I sue this to keep them in place. Also the packaging is cute!
Emily D.
Review for: Hollywood Fashion
These are so helpful! i really think that these are a great concept, and they do help, but they don't last as long as i would like.
Mona G.
Inglewood, CA
Review for: Hollywood Fashion
Unsure if I didn't know how to use it right but I wasted a ton of tape for one night & ended up coming off when I reached my destination
Dylan S.
Ranger, WV
Review for: Hollywood Fashion
Great to have around prom time or going out!!Helps hide bra straps love these things!!
Megan S.
Review for: Hollywood Fashion
Best invention ever!!! I don't always wear a bra and would like for my girls to stay hidden. These work so well even after a night out dancing
Rosy N.
Woodland Hls, CA
Review for: Hollywood Fashion
I brought this from dsw.com store. From long time i was thinking to buy. It’s a must have product for every girl out there! 🙌 It’s a double sided tape, gets no irritation to the skin & is very very recommendable!
Emily G.
Follansbee, WV
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Hollywood Fashion Secrets Fashion Tape 36 ct uploaded by Emily G.
Review for: Hollywood Fashion
I love Hollywood Fashion Tape! My mom used to use it when I was younger for my dance recitals. Now that I’m older, I use it to help stick down any pesky bits of clothing that want to move around. It’s definitely saved me from some awkward situations.
Janet E.
Cutler Bay, FL
Review for: Hollywood Fashion
This is a great product to keep in your handbag for any little wardrobe malfunction.i also keep it in my glove box of my car. I love that it doesn't damage your clothes.
Christine C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Review for: Hollywood Fashion Secrets Double-Stick Strips with Take Away Tin, 1 set
When I was in my cousins wedding, she chose a strapless dress for her bridesmaids. This product was a lifesaver for me. It gave me confidence that I would have no problems with the dress slipping off while I was dancing or moving around. It held everything together wonderfully!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...