BY HOLLYWOOD FASHION SECRETS

Prevent Wardrobe Malfunctions - 14 Essential On-The-Go Style Secrets. Bye Bye Beauty Blunders And Fashion Faux Paus. Fashion Tape Strips Hold Your Clothing In Place. Hypo-Allergenic And Fabric-Friendly&Nbsp; Deodorant Removing Sponge Removes Deodorant Marks From Clothing Sewing Kit Includes Needle, Thread, Safety Pin, White Button And Black Button Contains: 6 Hollywood Fashion Tape Strips 1 Deodorant Removing Sponge 1 Sewing Kit 30 Lint Removing Sheets 2 White Instant Adhesive Buttons 1 Stain Wipe 1 Hypo-Allergenic Earring Back 1 Hair Band 1 Nail File 1 Blister Pad 1 Shoe Shine Sponge 1 Static Guard Made In Usa And China see more...

Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Decorator Expert
I received this as a gift and have fallen in love with it.  I actually ended up buying another one for myself to keep in my desk drawer at work.  These are all essentials for every woman.  I have bought them for friends as gifts too and they have fallen in love.
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
This kit is the perfect size for women who are "on the go". It can easily fit in a purse or briefcase. The kit contains essentials like fashion tape, a deodorant-removing sponge, lint-remover sheets, spare earring backs, a nail file, and a blister pad.
Jacqueline k.
Orlando, FL
Super handy. Not one that I can easily keep for 'on the go' but I keep it backstage during shows that I do and it seems after every show we need another pack!
Keri K.
Such a cute little set to put in your purse so you always have that little survival kit!
Takeisha M.
mesa, AZ
OMG!! I keep thiss in my purse at all time. I love this soooooooooo much....
Kaya V.
Dallas, TX
This kit includes everything you need in an emergency or need a quick fix. And it's the perfect size...I keep it in the glove compartment of my car!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Decorator Expert
Hollywood Fashion Secrets Fashion Emergency Kit Is amazing!! I was in this 50th Birthday of my BFF and this is the gift that she gaved. And is perfect : how many Fashions secret that all girl need to know and used. I carry in my bag all the time. The price is cheap but the product is genius. Highly recommended to all girls a any age.
Jessica M.
I would love this in my first voxbox