Hollywood Fashion Secrets Double-Stick Strips with Take Away Tin uploaded by Taylor S.

BY HOLLYWOOD FASHION SECRETS

Retro Tin Double Stick Set Holds your clothing in place The stars secret apparel and body tape "Do Everything" apparel and body tape Easy-To-Use / Hides straps, eliminated gaps without pins Hide bra straps Secure revealing necklines Hold up strapless tops Eliminate blouse gaps Fix hems fast Close wrap skirts Keep scarves and accessories in place Create costumes Adhere body jewels Anchor shoulder pads ; see more...

• Does the tape leave a residue? 4 Answers
  • How is the support on these ? Also how long does it last and can ...3 Answers
  • Are these one time use or are they reusable?5 Answers
marly l.
marly l.
I bought a satin top recently and wanted to wear a seamless bra underneath. The problem was it sliding down exposing my bra...and it wasn't cute. Since i carry a couple of these Hollywood Fashion Double-stick strips in my purse, i placed a strip on the inside of my top and attached the other to my bra, and VOILA ...my top stayed in place
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Cordova, TN
These are a lifesaver! I always take them with me when I travel, especially for big events. They work great to keep everything just where it needs to be, and they aren't painful to remove. They've saved the day on more than one occasion, including fixing my best friend's wedding dress!
Shanti W.
Shanti W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used these on my wedding dress which had a lace bodice with lace appliqué and it started in place all night and prevented any slips that would expose me. Only downside is that there was a little adhesive residue on my gown after I removed the adhesive at the end of the night.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Chelmsford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I couldn't figure out how to stick the product to my skin or get it off of the paper. It took a few tries but once I got it, my dress stayed in place the whole entire time I was jumping around at a concert. I purchased this at target for a very reasonable price.
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
I found these in the Old Navy while waiting in line. The packaging is super cute, and the product works amazingly. What's more, the price is very low. I found a replica of these strips from a different brand selling at 3x the price.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These little gems are such a lifesaver! Use them to fix straps, undergarments, and keep your clothes where they are supposed to stay! The little metal container makes these easy to stash away in your makeup bag or purse.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are amazing! I love that they come with the tin so they don't get lost in my bag. Also, I've seen the product in many stores, so it is easy to find! The tape is easy to use and apply. Also lasts for a long time!
Keli L.
Keli L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can pick this must have up on Amazon! It definitely keeps fabrics in place. Whether it be preventing slippage from loose low cut shirts or keeping cleavage in place with dresses etc, this tape takes care of it.
Mina F.
Mina F.
Chicopee , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THESE. You know when you can't seem to get your buttons to stay together on a nice shirt, or when your collar won't stop rolling up? These are so handy and effective! I don't know how I lived without them.
Mairin M.
Mairin M.
Los Angeles, CA
These should be in every woman's purse! Whether you actually need it to hold your outfit together or prevent a wardrobe malfunction to if you have a fashion emergency, such as something splitting/losing a button.
Suganya T.
Suganya T.
Scarborough , Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do you buy these? Do they have good deals anywhere?
Janet M.
Janet M.
Los Angeles, CA
Do these actually work ? I was iffy about buying this really cute dress because it has a deep cleavage ? And I was wondering is these actually work? If so so I can go buy that dress right now !! lol
Adrianna W.
Adrianna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these one time use or are they reusable?
Cayce B.
Cayce B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the tape leave a residue?
Eureka C.
Eureka C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the support on these ? Also how long does it last and can you use it more than once?