Hollywood Fashion Secrets Double-Stick Strips with Take Away Tin uploaded by Taylor S.

BY HOLLYWOOD FASHION SECRETS

Retro Tin Double Stick Set Holds your clothing in place The stars secret apparel and body tape "Do Everything" apparel and body tape Easy-To-Use / Hides straps, eliminated gaps without pins Hide bra straps Secure revealing necklines Hold up strapless tops Eliminate blouse gaps Fix hems fast Close wrap skirts Keep scarves and accessories in place Create costumes Adhere body jewels Anchor shoulder pads ; see more...

• Does the tape leave a residue? 5 Answers
  • How is the support on these ? Also how long does it last ...3 Answers
  • Are these one time use or are they reusable?5 Answers
Rayna B.
San Francisco, CA
I am VERY top-heavy and rely on fashion tape for many outfits from crop tops to plunging dresses. This might be a bit more expensive than other brands but it's the only one that actually sticks all day! Others come un-stuck pretty much immediately. I carry a tin of these strips around in my handbag always!
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
I have used this tape a few times in the past to help with the gapping of shirts. If you put a piece on a button up shirt it will keep that part securely closed. It also helps preventing flashing someone a little too much cleavage if need be.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Sometimes you love fashion but fashion doesnt love you. It doesnt always agree with you or go where you want it to go so do what I do and use Hollywood Fashion Secrets! Keep it where you want it and dont show what you dont want to!
Hailey D.
Saucier , MS
I love these and I recommend everyone try them! I have used this quite often, and they really come in handy. You can buy them at just about any store, and they help your outfits stay out together no matter what the case may be.
Danielle R.
Go to double sided tape for my wardrobe needs! Easy to apply and it is affordable. I use this tape most when I wear plunging neckline tops, or strapless shirts. The tape lasts the entire night as well!
M G.
Elmhurst, NY
I've used this before and it works really well. It is EXTREMELY sticky and strong enough to hold up a large hem on jeans. However, with jeans, I did need to pretty much line the hem with the tape to get it to stay up (so it was essentially an unbroken line of tape between the outside part and the folded-up part). With other lighter fabrics, you probably don't need so much
Thao T.
I wanted this to work out for me and it just didn’t. I packed it in my bag as a back up tool for a wedding and it just totally disappointed me. I didn’t think it worked very well at all. I really wanted to like it, but nope. Not to me.
Zeleste A.
I have these and they really come in handy. Easy to use. The only reason I’m giving it a 4 start is because my skin does get a little irritated after using. But other than that i love them!
Brooke W.
Columbus, OH
It’s great but it honestly doesn’t come with much in the tin! I think it would be better if it was bendy or curved (like a breast) for chest or low deep v dresses
Jessica H.
Hesperia, CA
Great tape it’s sticky and last long I’ve used it many times on tops that were a little too loose in the chest and dresses that like to ride up a little bit great quality!
Suganya T.
Scarborough, ON
Where do you buy these? Do they have good deals anywhere?
Janet M.
Los Angeles, CA
Do these actually work ? I was iffy about buying this really cute dress because it has a deep cleavage ? And I was wondering is these actually work? If so so I can go buy that dress right now !! lol
Cayce B.
Does the tape leave a residue?
Adrianna W.
Are these one time use or are they reusable?
Eureka C.
How is the support on these ? Also how long does it last and can you use it more than once?