Hollywood Fashion Secrets Double-Stick Strips with Take Away Tin

by Hollywood Fashion Secrets

Retro Tin Double Stick Set Holds your clothing in place The stars secret apparel and body tape "Do Everything" apparel and body tape Easy-To-Use / Hides straps, eliminated gaps without pins Hide bra straps Secure revealing necklines Hold up strapless tops Eliminate blouse gaps Fix hems fast Close wrap skirts Keep scarves and accessories in place Create costumes Adhere body jewels Anchor shoulder pads ;

Does the tape leave a residue?
How is the support on these ? Also how long does it last and can you use it more than once?
Start your review of Hollywood Fashion Secrets Double-Stick Strips with Take Away Tin!
How would you rate this product?
2 days agoPalm Harbor, FL
Purchased at: CVS
This is a must in my closet. These little easy stickers are perfect for those shirts that just won’t sit right. Instead of constantly fixing it. Place a little sticker under and boom. You are ready to not have to fuss all night. Perfect I love these.
9 days ago
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this double-stick tape it works very well. I always used it at dance competitions to help keep costumes up and it still worked well when I was sweating. I recommend getting this product it has been a life saver!
9 months ago
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is such a life saver! We all have some clothing that needs a little assistance staying on place. This double sided sticky strip does the trick! It comes in a cute little tin that can fit in your purse so you can take it on the go.
9 months agoSan Ramon
Love this tape! It’s perfect for any last minute fix up on any type of clothing. I don’t use it very often but it’s perfect to have! My only complaint is the stick of the tape goes away pretty fast.
3 years agoGlendale, CA
This is a must for every girl. The holding power these tape has is amazing. I use this for someone of my tops and after a night out it's still in place. One thing to note is that before place the table on make sure you wipe your skin down with an alcohol pad to get rid of the oil.
3 years ago
I love to go clubbing, and these have saved me from so many embarrassing wardrobe malfunctions. Trying sexy but still not showing everything your mom gave you, can be hard especially if your out dancing or moving, because clothes moves around, this will keep your close in place. Your cleavage can be as low as you want it and NO lower because it will stay PUT wherever you stick it! Love it!
3 years ago
I always keep these on my work bag and take them while traveling. They are especially great for closing a neckline that may be a bit too low. I buy mine at Bed Bath & Beyond (use a 20% off coupon!). They will last awhile and be sure to remove them from your clothing after wearing.
a year ago
These fashion tapes are a girls BFF for a night out or for any fashion yikes! I used this for my senior prom bc my dress was low cut and I still bought more and have some for a few low cut dresses and gowns I own. It is really sticky and does not move the entire night you’re dancing and moving around. In fact, when the night was over, my skin still had some residue left so you KNOW this will work.
3 years agoGreensboro, NC
These are my go to when wearing tricky clothes or tops that tend to slip down. It works great. The only downside is if you've been wearing them all night. It tends to hurt when you take it off and it takes off spray tan so beware ladies!
3 years agoBonsall , CA
I use these things to keep me from stepping on my jeans when they are too long and i dont have time to take them to get hemmed. Ive never used another brand of cloth tape so dont know how they compare to others. I bought this at a drugstore or walmart
Ask a question to the Influenster community...