Hollywood Fashion Secrets Double-Stick Strips with Take Away Tin uploaded by Taylor S.

BY HOLLYWOOD FASHION SECRETS

Retro Tin Double Stick Set Holds your clothing in place The stars secret apparel and body tape "Do Everything" apparel and body tape Easy-To-Use / Hides straps, eliminated gaps without pins Hide bra straps Secure revealing necklines Hold up strapless tops Eliminate blouse gaps Fix hems fast Close wrap skirts Keep scarves and accessories in place Create costumes Adhere body jewels Anchor shoulder pads ; see more...

• Does the tape leave a residue? 4 Answers
  • How is the support on these ? Also how long does it last and can ...3 Answers
  • Are these one time use or are they reusable?5 Answers
Susan L.
Centennial, CO
This is a must for every girl. The holding power these tape has is amazing. I use this for someone of my tops and after a night out it's still in place. One thing to note is that before place the table on make sure you wipe your skin down with an alcohol pad to get rid of the oil.
Grace R.
I love to go clubbing, and these have saved me from so many embarrassing wardrobe malfunctions. Trying sexy but still not showing everything your mom gave you, can be hard especially if your out dancing or moving, because clothes moves around, this will keep your close in place. Your cleavage can be as low as you want it and NO lower because it will stay PUT wherever you stick it! Love it!
Erin P.
I always keep these on my work bag and take them while traveling. They are especially great for closing a neckline that may be a bit too low. I buy mine at Bed Bath & Beyond (use a 20% off coupon!). They will last awhile and be sure to remove them from your clothing after wearing.
Ashlyn G.
Greensboro, NC
These are my go to when wearing tricky clothes or tops that tend to slip down. It works great. The only downside is if you've been wearing them all night. It tends to hurt when you take it off and it takes off spray tan so beware ladies!
Ben P.
Bonsall , CA
I use these things to keep me from stepping on my jeans when they are too long and i dont have time to take them to get hemmed. Ive never used another brand of cloth tape so dont know how they compare to others. I bought this at a drugstore or walmart
Jen G.
Athens, OH
These are perfect and I love the travel tin to throw into my purse in case of emergencies! I use them for deep V cuts to prevent any mishaps. It doesn't leave any residue or hurt too bad when you remove it from your skin. Make sure you get it in the right place the first time because it won't work as well if you peel it off and replace it.
Crystal A.
These are super amazing. I stumbled upon these on accident when I was shopping at Old Navey! I use them on tops where the shirt tends to move around and expose my bra to keep it in place. It stays all night long and has a very tough adhesive! Would highly recommend!
Tyler A.
Double stick strips is heaven sent. I use it often, works well with low cut tops. You can't see it which is the best thing ever. I've tried other double stick strips and those for me personally, don't last. They either don't stick all night or they don't feel good on the skin. This product I basically forget it's on.
Shannon B.
These little gems are such a lifesaver! Use them to fix straps, undergarments, and keep your clothes where they are supposed to stay! The little metal container makes these easy to stash away in your makeup bag or purse.
Cara D.
Fairfax, VA
This is my favorite product actually. Like no joke this is a life saver for small girls because there will always be time when we need to make things a bit smaller and this does the job. The only problem is that it doesn't stay all day it falls off in like 5-7 hours
Suganya T.
Scarborough , Ontario
Where do you buy these? Do they have good deals anywhere?
Janet M.
Los Angeles, CA
Do these actually work ? I was iffy about buying this really cute dress because it has a deep cleavage ? And I was wondering is these actually work? If so so I can go buy that dress right now !! lol
Adrianna W.
Are these one time use or are they reusable?
Cayce B.
Does the tape leave a residue?
Eureka C.
How is the support on these ? Also how long does it last and can you use it more than once?