Hollywood Fashion Secrets Brown Embroidered Eyelash Spa. Sleep Mask with Removable Cooling Gel Insert

BY HOLLYWOOD FASHION SECRETS

VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Got a few of these for Christmas a stocking stuffer's they are very cute and adorable I got them for my daughters they really enjoyed them
Leslie M.
Very comfortable to sleep, take care of my eyes of the light and gives me an extrama relaxation, I love it
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
Wellness Guru Expert
I used to have one from Claire's when I was younger! I loved it. I always felt so fashionable and cool!! Haha they are really comfy and I would get really sleepy really fast wearing them! This design is real cute too!
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I love this mask. I love eye masks in general to sleep with but the fact that this has the cool gel inside is so refreshing. One thing I find is that my eyes sometimes seem puffy after using an eye mask but because the gel is cool, that relieves any redness or puffiness. So it works out perfectly and it's so relaxing
Samantha H.
These are SOO good after a long day at work. The embroidered material is so soft on your face, and I love that there are gel inserts. Most gel sleep masks don't have the layer of protection so your face Freezes. But that's why I love these!
Lupe G.
Guau me enamore de estas penstañas en verdad, quede fascinada, al principio creia que solo eran de juguete ,pero estaba equivocada
Monica M.
Houston , TX
where can I buy this ?
Nazareth P.
Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Just here for my badge...
Esmeralda b.
Is this worth buying?
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
Wellness Guru Expert
Do these help to sleep at all? Iv always wondered.
Merimel V.