Hollywood Deodorant Removing Sponge uploaded by Melisa s.

BY GENERIC

Hollywood Deodorant Removing Sponge: Removes white streaks on fabric deposited by deodorant residue Removes dust and fuzz without damaging fabric Removes most makeup powder stains from clothing Removes pesky pet hairs Perfect for travel--very lightweight Keep one tucked in your purse or car Great little gift see more...

Melisa s.
El Paso, TX
This product right here has saved me from making a fool out of myself in meetings and at work I strongly recommend this product to just have in your handbag because you never know when you may need it like myself here!! lol ❤❤❤️️️😂 I love this product 100% and work definitely recommend it to you!😁
Rose L.
This sponge is amazing. I keep a fix kit in a tote in my vehicle, because things happen. This works for pet hair and specially for deodorant smudges on clothing. It doesn't need water and works without it.
Sarah B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Bought this and gave it to my daughter on a whim. She loves it! She and her sister use it every day. They can't seem to get their navy uniform tops on without getting deodorant marks on them. This little thing takes care of them.. Not one of life's major problems, but it is a major annoyance, so highly recommend this solution!
Jacqueline k.
Orlando, FL
I love this so much! easy for me to carry in my purse, just a teeny tiny bit of water and off the deo goes! Perfect for dance shows and events!
JoBeth R.
This doesn't work :( didn't for me anyways. I know it's relatively cheap but still, don't waste your money.

back