BY HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY #12 in Scalp Treatments

A natural preventative for mild cases of anhydrosis , this oil s natural ingredients are widely believed to have healing and restorative properties. Our seven natural oils along with vitamin E and aloe vera will leave your skin, scalp and nails soft and clean. For dry itchy scalp. Fungus fighter. see more...

Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil Skin & Scalp Treatment
  • "I mainly use this in my ends because it's the most damaged part of my hair and it works great " in 3 reviews
  • "I use it mix it in my deep conditioner omg it's great. " in 1 review
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
This is freaking amazing. I love this stuff so much. I usually purchase mines from the beauty supply store. This works wonders for my scalp and my hair. I work out alot so I sweat alot of the products out of my hair because of the sweat. Because I sweat the products out of my hair, it causes my hair to become really dry. When I put this in my hair, OMG!!!!!!! My hair and scalp feels so freaking good. This is the only product thus far that really keeps my scalp and hair up to par. I have very thick and course hair and this products always softens up my hair which I love.
Jen L.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I have been such a believer in Teatree oil for years, and wanted to find something that incorporates oil for my dry skin during the winter. This product was not only at my local grocery store, it was super cheap and is an amazing multi use product. I use it on my face, cuticles, and even on my hair when it’s too dry. I love this item!
Tikara L.
I purchased this from Walmart for my dry scalp and irritation and I must say it was the best treatment for my hair. I used this along with the vitamin e oil and it did wonders. My scalp was healthy, it stopped the dryness, promoted healthy hair growth and it was lightweight. It also smells so good.
Darian C.
I use this tea tree oil for everything! It is sooo affordable I've been through a few bottles already. I use it for my acne after I washed my face I used this after and it helped incredibly. I used it for my hair to get longer more moisturized hair and it did exactly that, it would work really good for any dandruff spots too. I used it on my nails and it made them healthier and stronger this is a must have product
Annarose🦄 G.
Ludowici, GA
I love this product. I use it every single day for my kids, you know to help in the prevention of that dreaded school thing. It works well too for my face and body. It comes at a very affordable price as well.
Jessica M.
I purchase this at CVS. It’s amazing. I have such sensitive skin & it helps with the redness & my breakouts. I only put it on at night & let my face soak it up while I sleep. I recommend this.
lolita P.
Miami, florida
I definitely like this product is definitely not a love but it's a very much like. I use it for the ends of my hair or when my scalp is really dry. It doesn't make your scalp oily
Vanessa H.
Lumberton, NC
I apply this to lighten acne marks and it definitely works. The smell isn't too great. I just dab a little on a q tip and apply to acne marks and leave overnight.
Jadie R.
I don’t know where this was purchased from but it was given to me by my father in an attempt to help my chronic dry skin. I used this product for a week under my scented lotions and it seemed as if it made my skin drier. I later found out that tea tree oil has a natural drying agent in it, so I won’t be using again.
Cassidy C.
San Diego, CA
My go-to tea tree oil, it works AMAZING on my face when I have little break outs of my hair when it’s feeling a little dry. It’s SUPER affordable and has so many great uses!
Carla S.
Meghan F.
Colorado Springs, CO
We just moved to a very dry climate with a high elevation and my scalp is SO DRY! Will this help relieve it?
Jesse W.
My scalp is extremely dry 24/7. Does this work well on healing a sensitive scalp?
Danielle O.
How well does this work? I have hard water and my scalp is so dry! I have tried everything.
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Can it be used for the face????