BY HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY #12 in Scalp Treatments

A natural preventative for mild cases of anhydrosis , this oil s natural ingredients are widely believed to have healing and restorative properties. Our seven natural oils along with vitamin E and aloe vera will leave your skin, scalp and nails soft and clean. For dry itchy scalp. Fungus fighter. see more...

Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil Skin & Scalp Treatment
  • "I mainly use this in my ends because it's the most damaged part of my hair and it works great " in 3 reviews
  • "I use it mix it in my deep conditioner omg it's great. " in 1 review
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Just got this today so I can't say how good it works just yet. I can say I do like it so far though ..i originally got it for my sons hair but haven't used it on him yet..will do tomorrow or later tonight. As for now, it's in my hair, on my lips, a few pimples, I rubbed it on my elbows and said aye why not just drench both my arms in it aswell (I have exzama and wana see if it helps) also put some on my ankles and rough spots on my feet.... I am going to be using this mainly for my sons hair unless I notice a difference in the places I put it (in that case Il deff buy more) also I'm going to do as someone else said and put a few drops in our shampoos. Thanks for the tip. That's why I love influenster and reading reviews đź‘Ś
Also wanted to add that no there isn't much tea tree oil in this product....not alot at all...and you can trust me on that because I am a huuugggee 100% tea tree oil user. So with that being said DO NOT buy this if you are looking for just tea tree oil alone. This is sold in the hair isle for a reason and not medicines/vitamins (as 100% tea tree oil is)
I do recommend this product for anyone with dandruff, anyone trying to stimulate hair growth, and anyone looking to nourish their split ends or other places their hair might be dry.
Lexus
The first time I used Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil, I used it on my forehead which had extremely stubborn dark spots from previous acne issues. I applied a significant amount on all of the dark spots with a Q-tip, without rubbing it in. I allowed it to soak into my skin at its own pace. Within 2 days of use, I saw very noticeable improvements. It was as if the dark spots were erased. And over time, with continued use, the spots went away.

Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil Skin and Scalp Treatment
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
This Tea Tree oil is great! I combine it with coconut oil and use it to do hot oil treatments on my scalp weekly. I have really dry scalp/dandruff and this stuff works like a charm and leaves me virtually flake free. I also put some tea tree oil on my pimples and it helps them go away without using harsh acne creams on my face! It’s a small bottle but it’s super affordable!
Diana D.
Pompano beach , FL
My scalp gets so dry from time to time I actually went to the dermatologist and I thought it could be psoriasis. Thank god the doc said no . I was recommended a special shampoo. This thing has literally saved my head. It smells like mint i mix it with shampoo or apply a small amount to the sections of my scalp and it does not flake or itch. Very affordable
Shantanice S.
Syracuse
Your hair be so shiny after you use it. I put two palm fills int my hair and it feels so good after I use it . I recommend it for people who love the mint smell (such as myself ) I use the conditioner too . I love tea tree oil !
Tristana S.
Arnold , MD
I used this product for a while for many different things. It can be good for clearing up a breakout once you feel it coming you just dab a little bit with a q-tip and it should be gone by the morning. This is a cheap product that you can find at Walmart. One thing i have found out recently is that it stopped working for my breakouts though.
Gnia J.
Houston
I have oily skin and I’ve been using this to tone my skin. After I finish washing my face I put it on with a cotton ball and it works early good. Over night some of my dark spots were actually gone and it leaves my skin looking fresh and hydrated.
Esha A.
Rockford
I only bought this a couple weeks ago but so far I'm loving it. It's reduced my acne a lot since it's anti bacterial and anti fungal. I apply it daily and it's slowly helping to lighten my hyper pigmentation. Also super cheap and I got mine from sally beauty supply.
Siby G.
My daughter got Nits (lice eggs) from school and i read that putting this oil on her hair would keep lice and nits away.. so bad it’s worked very welll and it keeps her hair shiny and soft . I’m very happy with the product
Taylor R.
West Plains
I mix this with my moisturizer twice or three times a week and it really helps with my dry skin and I think it helps control my breakouts as well. I love it for my face, but it is also good for your scalp and nails!
Carla S.
WHERE CAN I PURCHASE THIS? TARGET?
Meghan F.
Colorado Springs, CO
We just moved to a very dry climate with a high elevation and my scalp is SO DRY! Will this help relieve it?
Jesse W.
My scalp is extremely dry 24/7. Does this work well on healing a sensitive scalp?
Danielle O.
How well does this work? I have hard water and my scalp is so dry! I have tried everything.
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Can it be used for the face????