BY HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY #61 in Scalp Treatments

A natural preventative for mild cases of anhydrosis , this oil s natural ingredients are widely believed to have healing and restorative properties. Our seven natural oils along with vitamin E and aloe vera will leave your skin, scalp and nails soft and clean. For dry itchy scalp. Fungus fighter. see more...

• What are all the benefits from using this oil? Hair benefits, skin ...1 Answers
  • Any help? Please My 4 year old girl has a lot of dryness on her sc...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product what stores have it? Having extreme tr...3 Answers
Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil Skin & Scalp Treatment
  • "I mainly use this in my ends because it's the most damaged part of my hair and it works great " in 3 reviews
  • "I use it mix it in my deep conditioner omg it's great. " in 1 review
Rikka I.
Rikka I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is okay. I've had product that contains more tree oil than this. This isn't pure tea tree oil. I think when I had this the main oil was soy or olive. It has been a year since I had it. Bought it at Wal-Mart. I have issues with dry flaky scalp and would do masks with it, but it didn't help much. I used it on my dry skin (regular dry skin) and it absorbed fast, but didn't last long before it felt dry again. Haven't repurchased and probably won't.
caitlin s.
caitlin s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it's affordable and works well it leaves my scalp feeling nourished and conditioned. But it is an oil so if you are going rude this product use it sparsely a little goes a long way. If you have a lot of hair that is thick you might want to use a little more than a dime size on big sections. Also tes tree oil is antibacterial so it's perfect for before washing your hair. Also this product is not all natural tea tree oil.
Makayla T.
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
I bought this at my local cvs to use with my natural hair , I would put a little of this oil, coconut oil and water into a spray bottle and spritz my hair whenever it got dry! I love this product , just be careful because it will drip off of your face if you put too much in your scalp. The only thing i dislike is that it's overpriced , it's about $3.99 at cvs. But it works for shedding , my hair started to shed after taking vitamins.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started a very natural skin care remedy recently & I was told to use this on my blemishes. It's supposed to help target your acne marks. & future breakouts so I began using it. I can say that I haven't seen a drastic change in just using this alone but I believe it has helped because my dark marks are lightening up & I didn't break out when applying this on my face. I'm upset that I didn't notice it wasn't 100% pure ūüôĄ
Paige F.
Paige F.
Westminster, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is definitely a holy grail! Tea tree oil has so many great uses! You can use it for your skin, your hair, for cleaning products, to kill mold and fungus, the possibilities are endless! I love this one because it is a blend of so many other great oils which in my case help to moisturize my skin while also keeping it acne free! I use it every morning and night diluted with water and witch hazel as a toner!
Lexus G.
Lexus G.
Mimbres, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this and was so excited to try because I have mild acne. I knew it would dry up my face but after a day of using it as a spot treatment I broke out everywhere with little red bumps. I now have been suffering with contact dermatitis for a week! So unfortunately I will not be purchasing again. But, just because it didn't work for me doesn't mean it won't for you, just sharing my experience!
Karina M.
Karina M.
Jerome, ID
I need this for my scalp. My hair is getting a little damaged too but I think this should get it all better like nothing ever happened and I would hope it would get smooth cause my hair is just not freindly in the mornings trust me this for my scalp would really help A LOT. And freinds say this can also help with hair growth I mean why not try it?
Monica G.
Monica G.
Anaheim, Ca
I use this as a mask before the shower and it really is my holy grail oil. If made my hair nice shiny and thick and made my new hear grow strong and thick. My breakage also is much less than it was before and everyone keeps mentioning that my hair is nice and healthy!!! My hair looks great out of the shower and I love this product
Mikeya C.
Mikeya C.
I love using this to seal my hair after i flat iron it. it makes wrapping my hair easier and its light weight but effective and you can see the sine in your hair. I also like to use it for a scalp treatment. My hair is more manageable for blow drying. It helps defend my hair against shedding. Great oil.
daisy m.
daisy m.
Santa Ana, CA
Tea tree oil can be used for many things and you can for Beauty 2 doing home supply. I pick this up because my sister-in-law got lice and I heard that this is really good to put in your shampoo or put in your hair to let it sit , lice don't like tea tree oil so it kills them or keep them away
Carla S.
Carla S.
WHERE CAN I PURCHASE THIS? TARGET?
Meghan F.
Meghan F.
Colorado Springs, CO
We just moved to a very dry climate with a high elevation and my scalp is SO DRY! Will this help relieve it?
Jesse W.
Jesse W.
My scalp is extremely dry 24/7. Does this work well on healing a sensitive scalp?
Vania E.
Vania E.
Any help? Please My 4 year old girl has a lot of dryness on her scalp, can this help her? Is safe for little children?
Megan K.
Megan K.
Corner Brook
Where can I buy this product what stores have it? Having extreme troubles with dry scalp because of the dry winter, not sure what products to try to help