Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil Skin & Scalp Treatment

A natural preventative for mild cases of anhydrosis , this oil s natural ingredients are widely believed to have healing and restorative properties. Our seven natural oils along with vitamin E and aloe vera will leave your skin, scalp and nails soft and clean. For dry itchy scalp. Fungus fighter.

Pros and cons of this product?
I Loved this when I first got it it cleared my skin up but after awhile it stopped wroking I’m 24 and just recently have experienced acne after having my second child I feel like I have combination skin my question is what’s your favorite acne fighters also if anyone wanted to share their skin care routine that would be nice ?
[user:lydiab127] have you tried this before?!
Start your review of Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil Skin & Scalp Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I mainly use this in my ends because it's the most damaged part of my hair and it works greatin reviews
“I use it mix it in my deep conditioner omg it's great. ” in reviews
Lynn, MA
Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil Skin & Scalp Treatment uploaded by lizzie S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It works for everything. I originally bought it to use to help clean my piercings but later on started to use it for my face skin and it helps acne marks and dry skin. I use it on my rook piercing and it helped a bump go away. Also to clean around eyebrow piercing. Smooth it all over my entire face in the morning before applying makeup. It helps take off any previous makeup that may have been left. Also works as a good primer. Cleans skin and makes it super soft. Giving it a dewey glow. Hollywood Beauty Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil Skin & Scalp Treatment #natural #skin #healthyskin #teatreeoil #teatree #skintreatment #naturalremedy #beauty #softskin #scalp #hair #hairtreatment #healthyhair #naturalmedicine #glow #skincare #haircare
Hanover, MA
Purchased at: Target
I do like this stuff. I have an extremely dry scalp. Like anything that is tea tree oil based, it’s potent, but it smells good and that’s what’s going to really help. I wouldn’t say it’s a miracle worker or anything, but my scalp is abnormally dry, so for people who may not be AS dry, it could work wonders! It definitely gets messy (obviously, it’s an oil) but that doesn’t really bother me. Overall, it’s a good product to have in hand, especially during the winter months approaching.
Cushing, OK
Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil Skin & Scalp Treatment uploaded by Jennifer S.
I am obsessed with this product and use it for so many different things, I add a couple of drops to my shampoo as well as in a water bottle to help with dry scalp that I spray into my hair every couple of days. I use it when I have the occasional dry patch on my face as well as elbows or anywhere else. My daughter uses it when she has a pimple or break out, this stuff is just endless in the ways it can help your skin. I definitely recommend it.
San Antonio
Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil Skin & Scalp Treatment uploaded by Amy B.
this little 2 oz bottle is amazing it works wonders anybody who has dry skin on your scalp or is fighting acne! It's even good to fight fungus on your feet its such a tiny bottle but has such a great impact and last a very long time so effective I use it on my scalp and I even use it on my face, not too much a little goes a long way
Oklahoma City, OK
Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil Skin & Scalp Treatment uploaded by Sierra T.
I honestly use this oil for quite a few different things! It has vitamin e & aloe Vera in it! Perfect for mixing in my conditioner! It also has antibacterial properties in it so I’ll dab a little on any impurities & leave it overnight! And I also use it to make my own DIY cleaning spray && bug spray! There’s really a lot of perks when using Tea Tree!! Definitely recommend picking some up!
Lithia Springs
To be honest, I don’t know what I should say to this product. I started using it a month ago for my skin. Before I used pure Australian Tea Tree Oil but i feel like this one is too greasy for my skin and actually not really help for me. But every skin type is different. The prize is actually expensive since the small bottle costs like almost $5
Allentown, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Let me tell you about this oil. Omg this helped and heal my scalp from very bad dandruff . Iwas trying to get rid of my dandruff for a very long time . I couldn't get rid of it until I used this oil. It is very effective and works wonders . It not only heal my scalp but I love the smell and the way it my scalp moisturize.
Flushing
Purchased at: Target
While tea tree oil can be really good for your hair it’s amazing for your face also! I have used tea tree oil for my acne and scars and it works amazingly. The smell is nice and it works super face especially if you apply it in the morning and at night. You will see quick and great results![product:hollywood-beauty-tea-tree-oil-skin-&-scalp-treatment]
San Marcos , CA
Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil Skin & Scalp Treatment uploaded by Nidia P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I live by this product! My scalp gets irritated at times and dandruff starts to build and I just massage some of it into my hair and instantly my scalp starts to feel relief. No more flakes. I also put some on whenever I start to feel a cold sore coming and it minimizes the appearance and itchyness
brooklyn
I absolutely love this product. I use it every single day and it leaves my skin very hydrated. One thing I would improve is the concentration of the amount of tea tree oil with in it. It is blended with other oils like soybean, rose hip, and vitamin e.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ocean Springs, MS
il y a un an
Lydia B. have you tried this before?!
il y a 3 ans
Jennifer W. • il y a un an
I use this at least a couple times a week. I do not recommend using on scalp directly after shampooing as it may leave your scalp looking greasy! However, at times, I do put a pea sized amount in my palms and rub through the ends of my hair to smooth it. I hope this helps you, please let me know your results.