BY HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY

Hollywood Beauty® Olive Oil.
Helps fight hair breakage.
Scalp Treatment.
Adds shine.
Heat protection.
Bath, body and nail. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "If you have dry hair it helps bring your hair alive again." in 1 review
  • "I recently started using Hollywood beauty and it is the best brand in olive oil I have ever tried!" in 1 review
  • "It adds moisture and has the benefits of olive oil." in 1 review
Skyela H.
Petersburg, IN
This is a staple in my hair care right now. I have severely bleach damaged hair. I went from black box dyed hair to platinum if that tells you anything. Anyways my hair is extremely dry and brittle, and I found this at Walmart so I decided to give it a try. Now I’ve tried many oils to moisturize my hair and they either leave it really weighed down or it leaves it feeling more dry than before. But THIS oil is the BEST one so far!!!!! It literally moisturizes my hair like no other I can’t go a day without it. If I don’t use it my hair feels so brittle and like hay! This is such an amazing and soooooo cheap oil. It was only like $2-$3😭 also a little goes a long way. If your hair is extremely dry give this a try. You won’t be disappointed.
Laura S.
Orange Cove, CA
I just barely started using this product and I am so happy with it. I use it for my cuticles as well as heat protectant for my hair. Alittle bit goes a very long ways.
Jade S.
Great product. Super affordable and will revive dead and dry hair. Great for dandruff as well. I have thick, curly hair, but sometimes I have to revive the ends. I also used this on my husky after he got a hot spot and it healed right up.
Alix G.
I've never really put a lot of attention to my hair but I just decided to buy this oil just to have and see if it actually worked on my hair since it was getting damaged a lot because I use a lot of hot tool. The feeling is a little overwhelming (very extremely oily) tho it does smell amazing and makes my hair feel so much better and look pretty nice so I would recommend I try to use this product as much as possible since it's a really good product which is really good for a lot of problems!
Angela S.
Santaquin , UT
I️ actually love this product! It has been so good for my hair. It is very affordable and has lasted me quite awhile. I️ was a little skeptic at first, but I️ have used this for a couple of months and my hair is so hydrated.
Daisy F.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This oil is great it softens my hair , it is amazing for people with dry hair and it keeps my hair soft the whole day but if you use a lot it will be very greasy this product lasts a very long time
And it doesn’t cost much
Nathalia M.
Shawnee, KS
I bought this product months ago and I like to use before go to bed! I have a long black hair and I think this help with my dry ends. In the next day I can feel my hair more shine and hydrated! I bough this product on Walmart!
Christine N.
This product is absolutely amazing for dry, damaged and thirsty hair. After lighting treatment my already thirsty hair was super dry, and fragile. One week of useing this and my hair is full of life, my curls love it! I have noticed less brackage, scape improved, and love that it also gives heat protection! This product will forever be on my shelf!
ShaRea M.
Being that I have very thick hair, moisturizing is always a huge problem for me. This product became a life saver when I first used it because noticed that it got every inch of my scalp and hair, nothing was left out. It has a scent to it that smells greats.
Alejandra R.
I Like The Product It Leaves Your Hair Shine &Soft Some People. Also use it as a heat protection. I have not. The one thing that i dislike its that it leaves my hair so grease keep in mind that all hair its different..
I've always lived ueing olive oil as a scalp massager and prepoo but what else coulf you use olive for and what other essential oils do you suggest for dry, damaged her like mine????
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you like your oil products to be scented?
Priscella R.
Harlingen, TX
Is this product good for hair growth?