Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil 2 oz uploaded by Allison C.

BY HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY

Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil is a hair oil that contains soybean oil, safflower oil, olive oil, vitamin E, chamomile extract, calendula extract, macadamia nut oil and coconut oil. Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil and its healthy oils helps to fight hair breakage and provides a great scalp treatment. Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil can be used as a protector against hot-styling tools and used as moisturizer for the skin and nails. see more...

Buy on www.ama...*
Allison C.
chestertown
I have struggled with a scalp condition for a long time and I couldn’t seem to find the perfect shampoo or product to help minimize my issue at all. Until I came across this amazing product, mind you it smells AMAZING (mint). It fights fungus, dry & itchy scalp, has vitamin E (skin healing), aloe.. it works wonders. I recommend this for scalp treatment! And the value is worth every penny!
Grace V.
Elizabeth
Smells so good!great food your hair and skin makes my curls look beautiful and my skin look glowing, I do with they had bigger bottles though. The price was alright but for the size the bottle is I wish it was a little less.
Daisy C.
Palmdale , CA
This product will help strengthen your hair, seal your split ends and promote hair growth. It is really good for thick hair since it is a heavy oil, but if you have thin hair it is okay to use at as well just do not apply as much. Make sure to not use heat such as a pressing combs or curling iron because you can fry your hair. I would guarantee this product just not an everyday use since it is so heavy.
Lynette R.
I've only been using this product for a month (2-3x a week) and I've noticed an increase in growth and my scalp feels healthier and rejuvenated. 😊