Hollywood Beauty Olive Creme uploaded by KIMBERLY H.

BY HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY #62 in Surface Care

Enriched with four oils and vitamins A, B, C and E. No petrolatum jelly that can weigh down hair and clog follicles. This light, non-greasy formula enriched with natural oils and vitamins A, B, C and E will add moisture to your hair leaving it soft and manageable. Apply to fingertips and gently massage throughout hair and scalp. Olive oil has long been used as a skin softener which you will notice on your fingertips and cuticles after each use. With regular use you should obtain the same results on your scalp. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amma P.
Union City, CA
I love this stuff. So simple, think a tub of it has been in our cabinet since the 90s. I apply it to damp natural hair for styling purposes. It tends to clump in green blobs, so spread it well. Light olive scent, not irritating.
KIMBERLY H.
Sumter , SC
Love the price and how moisturizing it is. Can't believe that should a reasonable priced item works.
rachid t.
The product is very impressive and strong and has good featuresIMy name is rachid I do a lot of reviews devices  my videos I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for fee My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet Thank you influenster