Hollywood Beauty Jojoba Hair Oil 2 oz uploaded by Alicia H.

BY HOLLYWOOD

Hollywood Oil Jojoba 2OZ Hydrates and conditions. Soothes scalp. Hydrates hair. Light non-greasy. Conditions. Hollywood Beauty Jojoba Oil hydrates hair from the inside of the hair shaft. It works well as an agent for reducing Hygral Fatigue - (the swelling and shrinking of hair as it gets wet and dries. This can weaken the hair fibers over time). Apply Hollywood Beauty Jojoba oil to clean and dry hair, combing through from the scalp to the ends. May be used as a hot oil treatment as well: Heat oil by placing the bottle in a cup of warm water. Apply the oil evenly throughout the hair and scalp. Cover hair with a warm moist towel for. Gender: Female. see more...

Sadie P.
Denver, CO
This oil is inexpensive and does a decent job at helping your hair. It is more like a watered down version of jojoba oil so it isn't as nourishing as it could be. Though considering how pricey pure jojoba oil is this can be a decent alternative for the price.
Alicia H.
5 star all the way for this hair oil. My hair usually falls out by the bunch in the shower, we saw this at Target and for $3.99 I fugured I had nothing to loose. This oil really makes my hair soft, hydrates , and conditions.. it also smeals great. I love this, will repurchase and 100% recommend.
Jada W.
Cape Girardeau, MO
I actually really like this oil. I have curly hair and this is a light oil that I wouldn’t be worried about it weighing my hair down. It smells SO SO GOOD! My boyfriend always says my hair smells good and it’s because of this oil! Not pricey at all, definitely would buy again
Morgan Y.
san diego
I use this for my cuticles. It works great as a cutical oil and I can definitely notice the difference. I’ve used it in my hair as a treatment before when my hair feels like it’s getting a little to dry.
Charee M.
The smell on this oil is sweet and is very moisturizing on the hair. I'm planning on using this in my DIY hair oil mix.

back