Hollywood Beauty Jamaican Black Castor Hair Oil 2 oz uploaded by Amaya G.

BY HOLLYWOOD

Hollywood Beauty Black Jamaican Castor Oil combines 7 natural oils to give your hair a healthy shine without clogging your hair follicles. Helps to restore hair to its natural beauty. Gender: Female. see more...

Myra H.
I love the way this oil smells. It's good for sealing in and adding moisture to my hair. My scalp has felt great since using this. The bottle was 2 or 3 dollars when I purchased it and I think it's really good for helping prevent breakage.
Beah C.
Columbus, OH
I like this product. I’ve found it at Target while I was looking for a castor oil and decide to try this brand. I have curly hair but I use castor oil to help grow my eyebrows. It is affordable, the fragrance is good and works. But I’ve tried another castor oil before that was more efficient, unfortunately they don’t sell it in US.
Amaya G.
Recently just bought this for my hair because I'm getting a protective style . But I've used this before and it does everything it said ms it's going to do . It also has a very nice scent. I love Hollywood beauty products.
Aimee B.
Riverview, FL
Jamaican black castor oil moisturizes hair condtions i love it ... 😍i lo e for my curly hair

Target