BY HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY

Hollywood Beauty Coconut Oil is used to condition both hair and scalp. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amal T.
Toledo, OH
I love this product! Coconut oil is the biggest secret of beauty. It's great for hair & skin. I apply this oil to my hair & face at night & go to sleep with it on. In the morning, I wash it off. It only takes a couple days to see the amazing results. Coconut oil makes your hair soft, smooth, & have more volume. It also does wonders to your skin. It gets rid of any acne or spots, softens your skin, & makes your face feel very smooth and fresh. I would recommend this product to anyone & everyone who is looking for a way to revive and/or keep their hair & skin healthy, soft, & beautiful.
Renee M.
I've recently started using the Hollywood Beauty products. I have the coconut oil, olive oil, and tea tree oil. My hair is so dry and my friend recommended coconut oil. I went to the grocery store and found this. I didn't realize it wasn't pure until I got home. I used it nonetheless and I love it. It smells so good. I saw instant results with my hair.  I may try the pure coconut oil later, but for now this is great!
Raysha R.
Rochester, NY
I use this both for my hair and face and it's amazing. When I'm applying to my hair, it's usually a little before going to bed; I massage it onto my scalp. When I'm applying to my face, I'm using it as a moisturizer. It's great, I definitely recommend.
Leslie G.
Harlingen, TX
This coconut oil has helped out not only my hair BUT my skin as well! It's chock full of moisture and is incredibly gentle on the skin. I bought my Hollywood Beauty Coconut Oil at Target at a very affordable price! A little definitely goes a long way and I've gotten an amazing use out of it. Hollywood Beauty Coconut Oil
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Only coconut oil I had on me at the time to save my dyed hair from the chlorine. It's not even mine, it's my sisters. She wasn't using it, so she handed it over. Needless to say for how small the bottle is, I had to use half of it to cover my strands with it. I much rather prefer to use real coconut oil because at least then I'm getting a decent amount. It protected my hair very well though, and after my clarifying hair wash to get the remaining chlorine out, I put more of this stuff on my hair. My hair has never been so soft in a long time! Great stuff, awful size if you have the small bottle. Just get a jar of coconut oil instead.
Daniela A.
Fresno, CA
I gave this 2 out of 5 stars because while this is an effective product and does help with locking in moisture in the hair, it is chock full of unnecessary and potentially damaging products to the scalp and folicle. For example, the first ingredient is NOT coconut oil but rather mineral oil which can clog pores. I prefer to use real coconut oil to soften my hair and scalp -just melt some virgin coconut butter and you're good to go.
Misty F.
New Orleans, LA
I bought this from a beauty store as a quick replacement to 100% raw coconut oil. Pros, doesn't require heating, and works well as an additive in shampoos and styling products. Cons, has added chemicals to keep it in liquid state and bottle design can be messy (would be more effective as a dropper)
Cody P.
Henderson, NV
This oil is good but raw organic refined coconut oil is just as good and way cheaper. I love to slather my body and face in coconut oil when I need an added boost of hydration or when I'm breaking out as it has an antimicrobal in it that helps with acne
Emily B.
Athens, GA
Love this product. The coconut oil helps keep everything soft and smooth. It's smells great and isn't too expensive either ! I would highly recommend. Target always has it in stock!
Alee N.
Sylmar, CA
This little oils are amazing !! I usually buy the coconut and the tree oil. I been buying them for a couple years now. I buy them at cvs for about $4.00 ... I recommend this to everyone you will not be disappointed
Denise R.
What would you use this for as a moisturizer?
Monica M.