BY HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY

Hollywood Beauty Coconut Oil is used to condition both hair and scalp. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Diana S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Only coconut oil I had on me at the time to save my dyed hair from the chlorine. It's not even mine, it's my sisters. She wasn't using it, so she handed it over. Needless to say for how small the bottle is, I had to use half of it to cover my strands with it. I much rather prefer to use real coconut oil because at least then I'm getting a decent amount. It protected my hair very well though, and after my clarifying hair wash to get the remaining chlorine out, I put more of this stuff on my hair. My hair has never been so soft in a long time! Great stuff, awful size if you have the small bottle. Just get a jar of coconut oil instead.
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Boca Raton, FL
I gave this 2 out of 5 stars because while this is an effective product and does help with locking in moisture in the hair, it is chock full of unnecessary and potentially damaging products to the scalp and folicle. For example, the first ingredient is NOT coconut oil but rather mineral oil which can clog pores. I prefer to use real coconut oil to soften my hair and scalp -just melt some virgin coconut butter and you're good to go.
Misty F.
Misty F.
New Orleans, LA
I bought this from a beauty store as a quick replacement to 100% raw coconut oil. Pros, doesn't require heating, and works well as an additive in shampoos and styling products. Cons, has added chemicals to keep it in liquid state and bottle design can be messy (would be more effective as a dropper)
Cody P.
Cody P.
Henderson, NV
This oil is good but raw organic refined coconut oil is just as good and way cheaper. I love to slather my body and face in coconut oil when I need an added boost of hydration or when I'm breaking out as it has an antimicrobal in it that helps with acne
Alee N.
Alee N.
Sylmar, CA
This little oils are amazing !! I usually buy the coconut and the tree oil. I been buying them for a couple years now. I buy them at cvs for about $4.00 ... I recommend this to everyone you will not be disappointed
Review for: Hollywood Beauty Coconut Oil
Love love this product I can use it for everything hair face teeth it's amazing and moisturizers really well. Plus it's cheap and last forever.
Maadge D.
Maadge D.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love anything that has coconut oil. This is my go to product for makeup remover and moisturizer. This size is really good for traveling.
Shanese R.
Shanese R.
Bronx, NY
It's the perfect size, it fit right in your bag. It also have multi purpose, use it on your skin or for your hair. It is a great buy!!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Seminary, MS
Perfect size to take on trips! Love my coconut oil, a must have for my hair!!
Amal T.
Amal T.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Hollywood Beauty Coconut Oil
I love this product! Coconut oil is the biggest secret of beauty. It's great for hair & skin. I apply this oil to my hair & face at night & go to sleep with it on. In the morning, I wash it off. It only takes a couple days to see the amazing results. Coconut oil makes your hair soft, smooth, & have more volume. It also does wonders to your skin. It gets rid of any acne or spots, softens your skin, & makes your face feel very smooth and fresh. I would recommend this product to anyone & everyone who is looking for a way to revive and/or keep their hair & skin healthy, soft, & beautiful.
Denise R.
Denise R.
What would you use this for as a moisturizer?
Monica M.