Hollywood Beauty Cocoa Butter Skin Creme with Vitamin "E"

BY HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY

Hollywood Beauty® Cocoa Butter Skin Creme with Vitamin "E".

Enriched!

Highly enriched soothes & smoothes dry skin, blemishes & stretch marks. see more...

Hollywood Beauty Cocoa Butter Skin Creme with Vitamin
Hollywood Beauty Cocoa Butter Skin Creme with Vitamin "E"
Buy on Amazon
Ruka A.
This cream is definitely worth the price, in my opinion. I use it as an everyday creme at it's so smooth and gentle. The only thing is as an everyday creme it will make you sweat more than you usually would without it. It is not very expensive, therefore I would say it's good for it's price.
Brianna S.
My top preference of all cocoa butters. Mainly because it smells the best in my opinion. It also reduces the appearance of stretch marks. I have the cute 1.0 oz size to fit in my purse for convenience.
Ruth R.
Cambridge, MA
I never knew about this product until someone bought it for my husband because of his extremely dry skin. Well during this pregnancy my skin has become extremely dry and itchy. This is the one product that has soothed my skin. The smell it’s harsh on my sensitive nose and I can mix it with any lotion and it sinks into my skin. I saw a huge tub that I plan on getting once this one runs out. A little goes a long way by the way!!!
Josephine L.
Jamaica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I Hollywood Beauty Cocoa Butter Skin Creme with Vitamin "E" I am loving this cream. It has help fade dark marks and deminish my dry skin. Great in all seasons but especially for me in winter. It is Enriched with Vitamin E.
It is great for stretch marks. It keeps your skin supple. Great to use for when you are an expecting Mother. Helps get rid of blemishes that is because of the Cocoa Butter. I think it is great especially for Melanin Skin because we need the oils and moisture. The Cocoa Butter smell is not overpower at all and I recommend it.
Stacie Y.
Garfield Hts, OH
This brand of cocoa butter is our new family go-to when we need moisture. It has the perfect scent of cocoa butter and it's not so overwhelming. It lasts pretty long to me just depending on how dry your skin is. I bought this from market district.
LaTyra A.
I had always heard this stuff was good for scars and it definitely works. I was in a bad car accident which left me with bad scars and I begin using this every morning and night on my scars and they were gone within 2 months. I don't know what I would have don't without this stuff. Big thumbs up.
Lisa L.
Covington, GA
I started using this to prevent stretch,arks, while it didn't work too well with that, it does help diminish the appearance of them and all scars. Not to mention make your skin feel great!