BY HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY

Hair & scalp moisturizing, healing, strengthening and conditioning. Use daily to condition, moisturize and restore natural sheen to your hair and scalp. Helps prevent split ends and breakage. Excellent conditioner for natural, pressed relaxed or color treated hair. Recommended as a conditioner for babies hair and skin. see more...

Jayla G.
This works vary well. When I braid my hair I put this on before detangling it. This product is affordable and it is long-lasting has a nice natural scent or use this product almost every day and I will buy again whenever I run out.
Cisco M.
Bronx, NY
This product is okay depending on one's hair texture... I have straight hair so this product doesn't really do much for me but moisturize my scalp and give a nice a scent to it... I would recommend this product to anyone that doesn't have straight hair...
Kimberly G.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I hardly ever spend money on hair products, but this was so affordable and my friends were talking about it so I had to try it! I do not regret anything! This has helped stop my hair loss and has even made my eyebrows seem fuller! I totally recommend this to anyone!!
Julissa C.
This product has helped my hair a lot. I use to have very dry ends. I've use other products but they didn't work as good as this one. It has lasted me for a good 7 months and I haven't ran out. I would totally buy this product again.
Geenalee T.
Freeport, NY
I apply this to my eyebrows and eyelashes every night before going to bed. And in a week my eyelashes seem fuller and so do my eyebrows and i know in a month they will look amazing.
Amy T.
Los Angeles, CA
Wow this stuff is amazing !!! Not only its a great price for what is given,but its magic. My hair grows faster and it softens. I apply it on to my root and leave in for the weekend before washing. Honestly i see and feel the difference.
Annie
This castor oil restore natural sheen to your scalp and hair. It also help prevent breakage. It's good for natural, pressed, relaxed or color treated hair.
Kalien R.
Killeen, TX
This smells really nice. It's good for keeping curly hair moisturized. It has a lot of natural ingredients and keeps my baby's hair soft and shiny.
Olynsie M.
New Rochelle, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells SO good. Keeps my hair tame and it greases the scalp well. I use it for braiding or when doing my cornrows.
Tatyana C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product this product her my hair thich...especially my edges..it also lays my edges down..
Farzana A.
Middletown, OH
Can it help with alopecia?
Victoria r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
i would love to try this out. i've herd this stuffs good for a lot of things as well as your hair
Sherriah M.