Hollywood Beauty Castor Oil Hair Treatment 7.5 oz uploaded by Gerna L.Hollywood Beauty Castor Oil Hair Treatment 7.5 oz uploaded by Julissa C.Hollywood Beauty Castor Oil Hair Treatment 7.5 oz uploaded by Tatyana C.

BY HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY

Hair & scalp moisturizing, healing, strengthening and conditioning. Use daily to condition, moisturize and restore natural sheen to your hair and scalp. Helps prevent split ends and breakage. Excellent conditioner for natural, pressed relaxed or color treated hair. Recommended as a conditioner for babies hair and skin. see more...

Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Los Angeles, CA
I hardly ever spend money on hair products, but this was so affordable and my friends were talking about it so I had to try it! I do not regret anything! This has helped stop my hair loss and has even made my eyebrows seem fuller! I totally recommend this to anyone!!
Geenalee T.
Geenalee T.
Freeport, NY
I apply this to my eyebrows and eyelashes every night before going to bed. And in a week my eyelashes seem fuller and so do my eyebrows and i know in a month they will look amazing.
Cisco M.
Cisco M.
Bronx, NY
This product is okay depending on one's hair texture... I have straight hair so this product doesn't really do much for me but moisturize my scalp and give a nice a scent to it... I would recommend this product to anyone that doesn't have straight hair...
Julissa C.
Julissa C.
This product has helped my hair a lot. I use to have very dry ends. I've use other products but they didn't work as good as this one. It has lasted me for a good 7 months and I haven't ran out. I would totally buy this product again.
Annie
Annie
This castor oil restore natural sheen to your scalp and hair. It also help prevent breakage. It's good for natural, pressed, relaxed or color treated hair.
Tatyana C.
Tatyana C.
I love this product this product her my hair thich...especially my edges..it also lays my edges down..
Amy T.
Amy T.
Los Angeles, CA
Wow this stuff is amazing !!! Not only its a great price for what is given,but its magic. My hair grows faster and it softens. I apply it on to my root and leave in for the weekend before washing. Honestly i see and feel the difference.
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
Surrey
This is a great product it helps make the hair stronger, thicker and for me helps grow new hair. its great to put on your eyelashes if you want it bigger and you can also put it on your eyebrows to make it thicker or something
Nia S.
Nia S.
The best kept beauty secret out there. Great oil to grow hair thick. Especially when growing back botched eyebrows
Farzana A.
Farzana A.
Middletown, OH
Can it help with alopecia?
Victoria r.
Victoria r.
somers , CT
Wellness Guru Expert
i would love to try this out. i've herd this stuffs good for a lot of things as well as your hair
Sherriah M.