Hollywood Beauty Carrot Oil uploaded by Jennifer S.Hollywood Beauty Carrot Oil uploaded by Jennifer S.Hollywood Beauty Carrot Oil uploaded by Kayla J.

BY HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY

Hollywood beauty carrot oil repairs split ends and fights hair breakage. Works as a hot oil, hair and scalp oil or body and massage oil. Fights hair breakage. Repairs split ends. Can be used for the hair or body. see more...

Jennifer S.
Keller, TX
I bought this on a whim at my local grocery store for about $8 (smaller size). I am pleasantly surprised with every aspect of the oil. It has a nice aroma and smooths even the frizziest most damaged hair. I bleach mine and the ends were so burned they screamed! This oil is a miracle, I've been using it on my hair and my skin which is blemish prone. I would tell everyone to purchase a bottle! Worth every penny or cost and it last a long time.
Kayla J.
Long Beach, CA
I use this carrot oil, every time I do a hot oil treatment. It work wonders with the other oils. It makes my hair softer and smooth. I love it because even though it's an oil, it's not heavy on my hair

back