Hollywood Beauty Carrot Cholesterol Deep Conditioning Creme 20oz uploaded by Tiffani M.

BY HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY

Tiffani M.
I have kinky, coily, curly hair and my hair loves this stuff! I mixed in a little Originals by Africa's Best carrot and tea tree oil therapy with the carrot cholesterol, applied to my hair from root to tip, combed through, put a plastic bag on my head, wrapped head in towel, let sit for about 30 minutes, rinsed throughly and this left my hair soft and manageable. I will have to deep condition my hair more often and I will definitely use this product.
tosha h.
I've been using Hollywood Beauty Products for about a couple of years now. I have to say I like like it. Nice scented products and they don't way the hair down at least not mine.