BY HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY

This alcohol-free formula helps stop breakage, repairs split ends and provides intense conditioning. Stops breakage and repairs split ends. Provides intense conditioning. Alcohol-free, leaves no greasy residue. see more...

Buy on Amazon
lolita P.
Miami, florida
I bought this at my local local drugstore it is a good product I will continue to buy it as at least my hair feeling silky and soft and gives it a shine which helps me out a lot this my tips.
Sandra N.
Pasco, WA
I really like this stuff i doesn’t leave your hair looking oily like some hair oil products do. It adds a lot of moisture to my normally dry hair.
Cassondra L.
West Terre Haute, IN
Love this product, it has helped keep my hair nice after I have colored it! I will keep using this product forever!
Imane H.

"I love this product. I use it on the ends of my hair. Where I have bleached my hair it has some damage and breakage and it softens and makes it look smooth and hydrated. Use it everyday. I sent you this message to team up
With you I would promote them on social media, I will be
fit to put an honest review