Hollywood Beauty Argan Oil - 3.0 oz uploaded by Sandyeli S.Hollywood Beauty Argan Oil - 3.0 oz uploaded by Rhi H.

BY HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY

Hollywood beauty argan oil - 3.0 oz see more...

Hollywood Beauty Argan Oil - 3.0 oz
  • "I've noticed less split ends and healthier feeling hair in just 2 weeks. " in 1 review
  • "I have super thick and naturally curly hair." in 1 review
  • "i see a lot of friends that use this & so far they have had a good outcome, I've used this oil before just different brands, the oil is really good for the hair must try this brand!" in 1 review
  • "I put this on my daughters hair and it makes it really soft and manageable." in 1 review
Rhi H.
West Haven
I’ve been using this oil on & off, it’s my go to if I run out of what I usually have. The smell is unbelievable! It smells AMAZING! The smell lasts a day or two. A little goes a long way. I would definitely buy this again. Makes my hair shiny & helps my split ends.
Tiana L.
Tucson, AZ
I love this product and use on my damp hair right before blow drying and to reduce breakage. It makes my hair feel super soft and shiny and smells like candy, but a little goes a long way. I recommend this product if you use a lot of heat or have frizzy hair, or if your hair is prone to split ends.
Olayinka O.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE this oil with a passion lol. it brings back the curl pattern in my hair anytime my hair becomes dry and frizzy. It smells so sweet and a little bit of this oil goes a long way trust me. I buy mine from my local beauty supply store and it goes with me everywhere. best hair discovery erver.
Nia E.
This oil does give your hair shine. However, j would not recommend this product for natural women. It is not an 100% oil, all of Hollywood beauty products are a mixture . Therefore It is not as healthy for you hair. Short term wise, it has benefits. Long term it does not
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
Anything with argan oil in it (hair products) is fabulous for your hair! I've never got a shampoo without argan oil in it. I love it that much! I have super thick and naturally curly hair. So my hair is very hard to manage! Argan oil is my life saver.
Regina C.
I always put argan oil on the ends of my hair after showering! It leaves it super soft, shiny, and healthy! I rarely use heat to style my hair now, but when i do, i also add a bit to my hair to tame flyaways and to add shine. A little bit goes a long way
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
My hair LOVESSSS this oil!! This oil stimulates my roots and protects my roots and seals my ends perfectly!! The oil keeps my hair moisturized and the best part is that it smells like Gummy Bears!!!! I highly recommend trying this product out ;)
Choua T.
I have very dry and dead hair from bleaching and dying it so much! Every time I put this only hair it makes it so smooth and silky. It's like my hair wasn't even dry in the first place. Plus argon oil is always good for your hair!
Monica T.
Palmer, MA
I like to use this product mainly when straightening my hair. One issue is its oil so being careful not to make your hair too greasy is very tough. Smells nice and hides breakage on my ends.
Casey B.
Hampton, VA
I see a lot of friends that use this & so far they have had a good outcome, I've used this oil before just different brands, the oil is really good for the hair must try this brand!
Jacqueline B.
Does it make your hair grow?
Noelle L.
Does it work for dry, brittle hair?
Casey B.
Hampton, VA
WHERE CAN I BUY THIS?
Would it help with split ends ?
Meaghan J.
Will this keep my hair straight?