Arts & EntertainmentMediaMusic & Sound RecordingsHollywood
A Cinderella Story [ECD] - Original Soundtrack - CD

Hollywood A Cinderella Story [ECD] - Original Soundtrack - CD

by Hollywood

The 2004 film A CINDERELLA STORY is a modern-day retelling of the classic fairy tale, featuring rising superstar Hilary Duff in the role of the maltreated waif. The movie is a simple, sweet tale, and the accompanying soundtrack is chock full of confectionery pop befitting the joyful yarn. Since Duff is both a popular actress and a platinum-selling recording artist, a good portion of the record presents the appealing performer both rocking hard and crooning fetchingly. Duff's best moment comes when she teams up with her sister Haylie on an engaging re-working of the Go-Gos' classic "Our Lips Are Sealed." Young popster Jesse McCartney gets a chance to shine on two tracks, while much of the remaining album consists of well-chosen pop, including Edwin McCain's "I'll Be" and Mya's "Fallen." Cinderella's travails are timeless, hence A CINDERELLA STORY should expand that appeal to a new generation of wishing, hopeful kids (as well as nostalgic adults), and the music within furthers the honeyed allure.

Who is your favorite character?
Start your review of Hollywood A Cinderella Story [ECD] - Original Soundtrack - CD!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This movie was funny while at the same time I felt it taught teens a valuable lesson on life.in reviews
I am a huge Hillary Duff fan always have been since i was little i love this movie i watch it every time i catch it on t.v she is a really great actress and this movie shows how great she can be .. will always be the best movie or hers to mein reviews
Was a really cute family movie, my girls really liked it!in reviews
Brittany M.
Tracy, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This movie will always be one of my favorites since it came out HOW MANY YEARS AGO? I was a teenager and this sweet story with Hillary Duff and Chad Michael Murray (heartthrob) always melted my heart. It’s silly and heartwarming and a movie that can be enjoyed for years and years. The soundtrack is great as well and will bring along the same feels the movie has to offer!
Abby D.
Pekin
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
HILLARY DUFF WAS MY CHILDHOOD AND THIS MOVIE MADE MY EMOTIONS GO EVERYWHERE AS A KID. I loved this movie and still watch it here and there!
Shelby G.
Everett, WA
This movie is so cheesy but so good. Hilary Duff is the best. Come on, Jimmy Eat World - Hear You Me during the rain scene? SO ICONIC!
#nerdygirl ..
This movie to cheesy. After watching it again ( now that I'm older ) it's just bad. Its great for little kids, but is a bad movie for teens.
Trinity G.
Silver Spring, MD
I really enjoyed this movie along with the music played in it. The movie is like a dream come true for younger girls. Although it might seem similar to other movies, it has its orginial twists and turns. I recommend both watching the movie and listening to the music.
Ashley F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love all of the Cinderella Story movies, but nothing compares to the original. The quote "Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game" has always rang clear with me. I am a baseball girl, but always having a reminder that I need to at least try before I give up has been really encouraging.
Brittany K.
Arvada, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love this movie! I always watched it when I was a little girl and always loved the story. Perfect for a family movie or for a girls night. Its a great love story that shows how powerful a girl can be on her own.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
La peli me gusto muchisimo. Una version de cinderella a la actualidad y tratando de ser mas real. La recomiendo
Caroline A.
Lansdale, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Very cute soundtrack to go with a cute movie. The songs make me feel nostalgic now! Hillary Duff had a nice voice.
Paulith R.
Doral, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Best mariachi ever! My husband always played his music in the car:-) We always watched his music videos too and always complimented on how well dressed and approached he is. Always a favorite! it every time i catch it on t.v she is a really great actress and this movie shows how great she can be ..