by Hollys Oatmeal

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hollys Oatmeal Holly's Au Natural Gluten Free Cranberry Porridge (Pack of 2) - 16 oz!
How would you rate this product?
I wish more places sold this. Awesome flavor and tons of blueberries! Add a little syrup to sweeten it up and you are good to go.
Philadelphia, PA
Gluten free oatmeal is hard to come by, but I have to say I really didn't like this stuff.
Mint Hill, NC
I have found other oatmeals that are better. I could take or leave this particular oatmeal
Vegetarian, Dairy Free
Brooklyn , NY
I love oatmeal and i love porridge, i would surely give this a try and see how this tastes.
Dallas, TX
I'm not really a oatmeal person but it wouldn't hurt to try it and see how it will taste