BY QUIRK PUBLISHING

Miss Peregrine s Home for Peculiar Children was the surprise best seller of 2011 an unprecedented mix of YA fantasy and vintage photography that enthralled readers and critics alike. Publishers Weekly called it? an enjoyable, eccentric read, distinguished by well-developed characters, a believable Welsh setting, and some very creepy monsters. This second novel begins in 1940, immediately after the first book ended. Having escaped Miss Peregrine s island by the skin of their teeth, Jacob and his new friends must journey to London, the peculiar capital of the world. Along the way, they encounter new allies, a menagerie of peculiar. see more...

Desiree L.
After reading the first novel I was hooked. The minute I was done reading, I ran to the store to grab this one and I started right away. I finished it in two days! The character development and attachment had me flipping page to page!
Matthew O.
Manhattan, KS
I thought this was a better sort development and enjoyed it more than the first novel. It's an easy read, and good for some relaxing entertainment. I've just started reading the third one in the series.
Tyler L.
Smithdale, MS
I feel kind of odd about this one, it's very near and dear to my heart, yet I had to read it twice for it to really sink in. I've heard a few people say that they feel like this book is simply a setup for the third one, and though I might not disagree, it might have made me like it more, it never felt stagnant or still. It kept moving, and the story was very fast paced. And the ending. Don't even get me started.
Kelsey A.
I loved the first book in this series and couldn't wait to begin the next. Sadly this one was a bit more difficult for me to sink into. I felt that the storyline progressed too slowly to hold my attention. The story overall is well written if you push through the first few chapters.
Abby M.
Bucyrus, MO
FAVORITE SERIES! These books are seriously SO GOOD. The creepy little pictures inside give your imagination the boost it needs while reading. The latest one is the only one I haven't got around to reading yet!
Kelli G.
Adrian, GA
This book and the first ones was something different than what I'm used to reading and I loved it. I fell in love with the books. Prices are normal for a popular book.
Taylor Joan P.
This is definitely an amazing book! If you've read the first book from Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children series, you should definitely read this! So great!
Marysa L.
To start off with, this sequal is amazing. while reading it i felt like it had a slow start but it really picked up. i just got the third book today and it's amazing. definitely recommend
Karly C.
Bremerton, WA
I threw this book twice in frustration, that is how attached to characters you will get. It is a wonderful book, sets up well for the third book. This author is just great.
Taylor A.
Braintree , MA
What a great novel this is! It had me laughing out loud on so many occasions and close to tears also. Terrific characters, best book in the trilogy!