BY HOLLISTER CO. #7 in Clothing

White jean leggings made with Advanced Stretch, designed with faux pockets and icon embroidered at back right pocket, Imported.

Long: 32.0"

Regular: 30.0"

Short: 28.0"

Material and Care

• 59% Cotton, 21% Viscose, 12% Modal, 6% Polyester, 2% Elastan
  • Wash before wear, turn garment inside out
  • Machine wash cold, with like colors
  • Do not bleach
  • Tumble dry low
  • Warm iron if needed
  • Do not dry clean

Yailen M.
Yailen M.
I was so excited to try these jeans out when I saw that they had arrived. I have never tried out anything from Hollister Co and I have to say this was an excellent first expression!! At first I was afraid the size was going to be to small or too large even, but when I opened my box I was impressed! I was even more impressed when I tried them on, I could feel the quality and comfort with every step I took, not to mention that the material is so soft and stretchy which makes it comfortable, unlike other jeans, these jeans dont pull when you run, they just move with you, and that's something I'm always looking for but never had the chance to find until now. I went outside and hung out with some friends and you could really tell I was totally confident and "feeling myself" in these jeans. I am definitely telling all my friends about my great experience! A billion thanks to @Influenster for giving me a chance to receive these complimentary jeans, they're so awesome, I love them! You guys rock!!!😊
Shraya P.
Shraya P.
Irving, TX
I just received my first Hollister Voxbox with lovely complimentary jeans. I received the high waisted white legging jeans and they are super comfy! I've always wanted white jeans and these are perfect for casual wear or even if you want to dress up a bit. My pair of jeans fit amazingly and I was shocked because I am on the curvier side. These jeans are also a whooping $25 which is very impressive and cheap for quality brand jeans. I really recommend these jeans or any of the other following styles!
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Austin , TX
Hey You Guys 👋
I just got my 1st VoxBox from @influenster
And they did send me some " high raise white jeans from @HollisterCo " they do feel amazing .! They Look Amazing ! & Even tho they were send to me as a complimentary .
You can actually go on the #HollisteCo Page and buy them For ONLY $25 . But it dosent stop There 🖐 Not only this jeans are $25
but All Jeans In General .! 😍
I will be doing a Review On My
YouTube Channel 📺
Instagram account & Snapchat 📸
Thanks influenster & Hollister #Ad #HCoJeansSeason #HCoPartner
Kyndra B.
Kyndra B.
Copperhill, TN
They're super soft and very comfortable. They cost $54.95 which I would say is reasonable as they are very durable. They're also super cute which is always amazing. They flatter my figure. I would highly recommend these jeans to my friends and family.

I received these jeans complimentary from Influenster to test and review, but all opinions are my own.

#Influenster #Hollister #HCoJeansSeason #HCoPartner #Ad Hollister White High-Rise Jean Leggings
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
Farmington , MN
I received these free through Influenster! I'm so in love with them. They are super comfortable and fit just so perfectly. They didn't give me that uncomfortable super tight feeling although they looked great. I could move just right in these, i wen't partying in them and dancing was not a problem at all. Very nuch would recommend! They make any outfit look cute.
Adrian W.
Adrian W.
When I first seen this jeans I thought "oh my gosh finally a cute pair of high-rise white jeans. I just had to have them. The are a good price. Some thing they're expensive, but they are most definitely worth the price. You get what you pay for. These go great with a ton of outfits. These would be a great recommendation for anyone looking for comfy white pants.
ADRIANA O.
ADRIANA O.
houston, TX
Recibi mi primer Voxbox y por suerte tuve el honor de que sean parte de la temporada de jeans Hollister, son super cómodos y agradables para este verano! Se adaptan a tu cuerpo y te hace lucir maravillosa. Aprovechen que están en $25 pero no por mucho tiempo, corre!
Holly C.
Holly C.
North Augusta, SC
I got these free through Influenster to review-and I'm in love. I'm a size 8, and I got a 9 because Hollister is known to run small. Honestly, I was afraid even a 9 wouldn't fit-but they're perfect! They're stretchy, but not obnoxiously tight. These are probably the most comfortable jean leggings I own. I would absolutely recommend these!
Illiya W.
Illiya W.
Erie, PA
Okay so i absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE these jeans... they really are comfortable and you can move in them as please and they’re really formed fitting. Pros are that they actually fit around my waist!! i’m a skinny girl & NO jeans ever fit me this well i got them in a 0R. i do recommend these jeans even though they’re a little pricey. THEY’RE TOTALLY WORTH IT THOUGH!
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park , FL
I ❤️  Hollister White High-Rise Jean Leggings . We always loves one white Jeans and this is perfect for me. Is highly quality and have the best durability compare with others Brands. And the price is an affordable one. I loves from Hollister that is a Jean that is perfect for any member of you family. I highly recommended to any girl at any aged that loves fashion and confort: all in one Jean.
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
San Jose, CA
Are they comfy ?
gab c.
gab c.
Are theses comfortable ?
Oklahoma City
I've always had a hard time finding jeans that fit my small waist and big butt, are these jeans stretchy?
Oklahoma City