BY HOLLISTER CO. #10 in Clothing

White jean leggings made with Advanced Stretch, designed with faux pockets and icon embroidered at back right pocket, Imported.

Long: 32.0"

Regular: 30.0"

Short: 28.0"

Material and Care

• 59% Cotton, 21% Viscose, 12% Modal, 6% Polyester, 2% Elastan
  • Wash before wear, turn garment inside out
  • Machine wash cold, with like colors
  • Do not bleach
  • Tumble dry low
  • Warm iron if needed
  • Do not dry clean

Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love white jeans sometimes it hard to find nice quality white jeans. The pros are very comfortable and the cons is it hard to get strains off of these jeans. These are alittle expensive. But worth it to me. Because it is too hard to find great jeans.
Bisma R.
Hollister jeans’ quality is the best! It’s pretty expensive for a pair of jeans but the good thing about them is they’ll definitely last you 10+ years! I love my white jeans by hollister because no matter how many times I wash them, they still look fresh and new
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Hollister jeans are amazing and almost ALWAYS have sales for $25 which is a great deal. They usually don't fade much, always keep their shape, and fit like a dream if you make sure to get the correct size. The white on these weren't my favorite as I didnt think it flattered my shape, but if you want white jeans these are highly recommended.
Rochelle N.
I like how comfortable these jeggings are. They are perfect to wear during the fall time as the weather gets cool. They really look good on my legs and shape my body nicely. They look great for pictures and I love the color!
Miranda V.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I don't normally like Hollister because the sizes seem to run soooooooo small. I normally wera a size 7 but I wear an 11 at Hollister! I do however I like this pair of jeans. the high rise fit is a game changer and makes wearing jeans a lot moore comfy than regular jeans
Yailen M.
I was so excited to try these jeans out when I saw that they had arrived. I have never tried out anything from Hollister Co and I have to say this was an excellent first expression!! At first I was afraid the size was going to be to small or too large even, but when I opened my box I was impressed! I was even more impressed when I tried them on, I could feel the quality and comfort with every step I took, not to mention that the material is so soft and stretchy which makes it comfortable, unlike other jeans, these jeans dont pull when you run, they just move with you, and that's something I'm always looking for but never had the chance to find until now. I went outside and hung out with some friends and you could really tell I was totally confident and "feeling myself" in these jeans. I am definitely telling all my friends about my great experience! A billion thanks to @Influenster for giving me a chance to receive these complimentary jeans, they're so awesome, I love them! You guys rock!!!😊
Eva C.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Well let me just start by saying I have a big butt. These are not meant for people with assets. They don't fit right and not to mention that you can barely see inside of their store.
Jena B.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These jeans are super cute and it's super comfortable since they're stretchy. They hold up well in the wash but I do feel like you have to go up a size or two to fit comfortable.
Kailea D.
These white, jegging high rise skinny jeans are sooo amazing! They're so comfortable and fit like a glove! They have to be one of my fav pair of jeans now, and I definitely recommend these!
Camila L.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love it ! Looks amazing , nice cut and ice material - very durable ! Great value ! I live everything in this store because it is always trendy and great quality !
Mayra R.
San Jose, CA
Are they comfy ?
doub s.
I want to try ! Flexible ou non ?
Sara B.
Simcoe, ON
Alot of pants that are white seem to be see through. Are these ones? I believe i have a pair at home and can see my underwear through them. What would help with this??
gab c.