BY HOLLISTER CO. #6 in Clothing

White jean leggings made with Advanced Stretch, designed with faux pockets and icon embroidered at back right pocket, Imported.

Long: 32.0"

Regular: 30.0"

Short: 28.0"

Material and Care

• 59% Cotton, 21% Viscose, 12% Modal, 6% Polyester, 2% Elastan
  • Wash before wear, turn garment inside out
  • Machine wash cold, with like colors
  • Do not bleach
  • Tumble dry low
  • Warm iron if needed
  • Do not dry clean

Yailen M.
Yailen M.
I was so excited to try these jeans out when I saw that they had arrived. I have never tried out anything from Hollister Co and I have to say this was an excellent first expression!! At first I was afraid the size was going to be to small or too large even, but when I opened my box I was impressed! I was even more impressed when I tried them on, I could feel the quality and comfort with every step I took, not to mention that the material is so soft and stretchy which makes it comfortable, unlike other jeans, these jeans dont pull when you run, they just move with you, and that's something I'm always looking for but never had the chance to find until now. I went outside and hung out with some friends and you could really tell I was totally confident and "feeling myself" in these jeans. I am definitely telling all my friends about my great experience! A billion thanks to @Influenster for giving me a chance to receive these complimentary jeans, they're so awesome, I love them! You guys rock!!!😊
Allana M.
Allana M.
N Hollywood, CA
I absolutely love these jeans! The white is so bright! I can never find pants that fit me. I know I'm a zero long which everybody assumes is model size and should be easy to find but 9/10 the size doesn't exsit or if it does is still too short for my long legs or is supper baggy. However, these jeans fit the way a zero long is supposed to. Low key I had a cry fest with myself in the bathroom because finding jeans let alone white ones is the impossible task. I went to a party the night I got these jeans and of course I stained them while sitting in a tree but the stain came right out which I did not except at all. I received the jeans for free product testing and I couldn't be more impressed.
Shraya P.
Shraya P.
Irving, TX
I just received my first Hollister Voxbox with lovely complimentary jeans. I received the high waisted white legging jeans and they are super comfy! I've always wanted white jeans and these are perfect for casual wear or even if you want to dress up a bit. My pair of jeans fit amazingly and I was shocked because I am on the curvier side. These jeans are also a whooping $25 which is very impressive and cheap for quality brand jeans. I really recommend these jeans or any of the other following styles!
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Austin , TX
Hey You Guys 👋
I just got my 1st VoxBox from @influenster
And they did send me some " high raise white jeans from @HollisterCo " they do feel amazing .! They Look Amazing ! & Even tho they were send to me as a complimentary .
You can actually go on the #HollisteCo Page and buy them For ONLY $25 . But it dosent stop There 🖐 Not only this jeans are $25
but All Jeans In General .! 😍
I will be doing a Review On My
YouTube Channel 📺
Instagram account & Snapchat 📸
Thanks influenster & Hollister #Ad #HCoJeansSeason #HCoPartner
Kyndra B.
Kyndra B.
Copperhill, TN
They're super soft and very comfortable. They cost $54.95 which I would say is reasonable as they are very durable. They're also super cute which is always amazing. They flatter my figure. I would highly recommend these jeans to my friends and family.

I received these jeans complimentary from Influenster to test and review, but all opinions are my own.

#Influenster #Hollister #HCoJeansSeason #HCoPartner #Ad Hollister White High-Rise Jean Leggings
Hannah Z.
Hannah Z.
Clayton, NC
These are truly the "whitest white." They are very form-fitting, but I would still call them true to size. Very easy to spend the day in. I am 5'8" so I opted for the long option. They fit great! I've had mine for a few weeks now and they have kept their shape and color very well. Not too hot/thick so I have been able to wear them in the summer as well! I'd recommend them. Note that they are a jegging material, and not a structured denim. Cheers!
Shabnam N.
Shabnam N.
Martinez, CA
These jeans are super comfortable! They are true to your size (even though I'm on the bigger size!) I roamed through San Francisco comfortably in these jeans, even without a belt. I'd totally recommend these to others. However, these jeans were a bit short! I was still able to wear them, just folded! I am 5'6 and got a regular, so if you are the same height I advise you get a Long.
Holly C.
Holly C.
North Augusta, SC
I got these free through Influenster to review-and I'm in love. I'm a size 8, and I got a 9 because Hollister is known to run small. Honestly, I was afraid even a 9 wouldn't fit-but they're perfect! They're stretchy, but not obnoxiously tight. These are probably the most comfortable jean leggings I own - but beware the fake front pockets. I would absolutely recommend these!
Adrian W.
Adrian W.
When I first seen this jeans I thought "oh my gosh finally a cute pair of high-rise white jeans. I just had to have them. The are a good price. Some thing they're expensive, but they are most definitely worth the price. You get what you pay for. These go great with a ton of outfits. These would be a great recommendation for anyone looking for comfy white pants.
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
Farmington , MN
I received these free through Influenster! I'm so in love with them. They are super comfortable and fit just so perfectly. They didn't give me that uncomfortable super tight feeling although they looked great. I could move just right in these, i wen't partying in them and dancing was not a problem at all. Very nuch would recommend! They make any outfit look cute.
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
San Jose, CA
Are they comfy ?
Sara B.
Sara B.
Simcoe, ON
Alot of pants that are white seem to be see through. Are these ones? I believe i have a pair at home and can see my underwear through them. What would help with this??
doub s.
doub s.
I want to try ! Flexible ou non ?
Alé J.
Alé J.
Norman, OK
I've always had a hard time finding jeans that fit my small waist and big butt, are these jeans stretchy?
gab c.