BY HOLLISTER

Hollister Wave Men by Hollister Eau De Toilette 1.7 oz Spray see more...

Miguel R.
15251 Sw 60 Ln kendall
The perfume smells great, its affordable and the bottle itself is nice. Moreover, i have been using this perfume for quite a while now and everyone around compliments me for its scent. I have been buying this for a long time and been recommending it to ny friends and family .
Persida G.
Lodi, NJ
I bought this for my son for Christmas. It smells nice and the bottle was ok. A bit pricey. My son love it and that is all that matters. I would buy this again ever though it is a pricey.  I recommend this for teenagers and young adults. it was worth buying.
Karen L.
Houston , TX
I bought this for my husband and even though he is into designer smells he did end up wearing it. Smells similar to the store not to strong but very appealing. The price was good for this item and it was easy to find around the store.
Idalia P.
Morelia
Gave this to my boy and now his on his second bottle he totally loved it and so did I... I mean the scent is just great I love it the bottle it's nice too and it last a long time I so recommend this for other
Thaly S.
Doral, FL
Deliciousness in a bottle! I love when my boyfriend wears this scent. So sexy and totally his personality!
Me encanta 😘 es muy buen producto es muy recomendable aroma suave y no contiene mucho alcohol.😀super cool.

back