BY HOLLISTER

An oriental fougere fragrance for men Embodies the laidback beach lifestyle Sweet, delectable, warm & inviting Contains notes of coconut, melon, vanilla & woodsy accords Suitable for summer wear see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dylan B.
Chesapeake, VA
I work at hollister. This is the cologne that they sprayed in the stores. I actually really like this scent. It's woodsy and musky and it's one of the most popular colognes in the store. I definitely recommend this to younger people in high school and college but if your looking for a classier cologne for an adult then this might not be the best choice.
Melissa S.
I bought this a year ago when i worked at hollister. This is the scent they use around the entire store that smells amazing! Its really strong and its for men but i dont care because i just love the smell. I always spray my room with it and my car and its very long lasting. I still have a little less than half left in the bottle.
jessica o.
Murrieta
Hollis socal cologne for men is my favorite . I buy it for my significant other and never fails to make us both love the smell . It's a good value and price . The bottle is simple but I care for the smell , stock more of it in stores . Sometimes stores don't have any because sold out so please stock up more .
Rosie C.
I was bummed that my nearest Hollister locations don't sell it, i have to order online every time but it's well worth it...I absolutely love this men's cologne! My boyfriend wears it, he's used it for about 3yrs +
He knows how much I love it!
The scent isn't too overwhelming yet it's really long wear lasting.
Stephanie O.
I bought this product for my boyfriend for his birthday . It's his favorite cologne there . At the time they had a sale going on so I got it a amazing price . The smell is such an attractive smell it's not to much or not to little it's just right .my boyfriend absolutely loves this product .
Anna M.
Waco, TX
This cologne is amazing. I loved it so much when I was a teenager I use to wear it myself. It is just that good. Even bow when I go into Hollister I have to go over there and smell it.
Shayna W.
This is the scent they spray throughout the store so you can smell it from at least 5 stores away. I have actually bought this scent for myself because I tend to lean towards male fragrances. It's a bit leathery with a sweet undertone. Great for nighttime but please do not over spritz
desi🌹 H.
Got this for my boyfriend on our anniversary and he wears it everyday . I love the scent and usually I cannot stand the smells but for some reason this one it tolerable and amazing to me. Such a good price you definetly get what you pay for and a little more as well.
Claire H.
I got this cologne for my friend for his birthday and he loved it. He now smells great and its all thanks to me. Sometimes he lets me borrow it and you would not believe the compliments that i get. I will definitely be back to by some for myself  but great product!
Percy M.
Wasn't my buying or my product but I have heard good reviews about it. Definitely long lasting I would say, good value for what it's worth not too pricey. The scent was strong but bold and good said he enjoyed it and would recommend for sure. 9/10 would recommend