BY HOLLISTER

Kat K.
Linden , NJ
SoCal will forever remain one of my favorite scents by hollister. When I used to work in the store I would take the tester and spray the store down with it. I don't think that it is worth it's price just because I have seen various other scents go on sale for near nothing, and I do believe that the sale prices of the fragrances Hollister and Abercrombie carry are what their true price should be. That being said, unless it ever goes on sale, which is rare, even with coupons, the fragrances do not get a discount, don't buy it.
Adrian W.
This product is very very worth your pay. It's long lasting smell adds on to the amazing scent it has. It's definitely my first lotion pick in the mornings. I've bought this product a couple times. It never gets old. It smells just like the Hollister store. It's great as a gift for someone or even just a little treat for your self!
sarah s.
Spartanburg, SC
My little sister actually got this for me. I wear it a lot, however I would never admit it is from Hollister. I know she probably paid too much for it, but the smell is so sexy. I would probably send her back to get me more.
Alyssa C.
I love this it's so creamy and feels so good after a shave it's very gentle sand smells so good I love the scent of this and I bought this from hollister and I would buy it Again if I ran out of it
Courtney T.
Huntington, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
This shower gel smells amazing, but always leaves me itchy. I don't really have sensitive skin but for this reason I can't use it often. Could definitely use improvement.
Corinne C.
Big Rapids, MI
Smells like the hollister store. I've bought a couple bottles (as a female) to keep my clothes smelling like the traditional hollister smell. Lasts all day, and doesn't take much. I absolutely love it!
ELizabeth L.
Chesapeake, VA
It was packaged pretty good. Needs to improve in packaging. The value was okay it could be lower because the sint wasn't long lasting.
Thacia S.
College Place, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
Hollister has some of the nicest affordable scents on the market. I love their scents for both girls and guys!
Jessica C.
Mount Morris, MI
Drys my skin out. Horrible horrible horrible nice smell yes but makes me look like I rolled around in ashes
Charlotte B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love Hollister's scents but hate their prices and their store environment. The product is great the purchasing experience is less than stellar though. The sales associates are always less than friendly and sometimes it is difficult to find the same product twice.