BY HOLLISTER

A floral fruity fragrance for young women Bright, crisp, creamy & inviting Contains notes of nectarine, wildflowers & sand Launched in 2011 Perfect for all occasions see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
Bought this for my sister as a birthday present. I think it was about $40 when I got it, but I was so excited to buy it. Packaging is cute, bottle is a little small but I like the flower cap. The smell did get old, and by that I mean, my sister used it sparingly.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
I really like this perfume. My husband bought this for me and it is great. It has a fresh flowery smell to it which makes me smell fresh and clean. It also has a super cute flower on top which makes my makeup table look super cute!
Courtney M.
robstown
Hollister carries the most beautiful smelling perfumes, I wish that I could bathe in this stuff!! Although it is a bit pricey I think that it's well worth it. A little goes a long way and it lasts all day long.
Natasha P.
Mass City, MI
Has a very nice light clean scent. I ordered this perfume from Hollister a couple years back and it smelled great! Not a sweet scent at all, if you like clean scents this perfume is perfect for you!
Josephine R.
Taft, CA
Smells amazing and stays on just about all day, a shame that more doesn't come in the bottle but the price is amazing! Highly recommend it if you don't like anything overly fruity!
Amy G.
Alderson , WV
I love the smell of a Hollister store which in fact smells of their perfume so I have basically purchased every fragrance they make.  I feel the value is pretty good because it takes forever to finish a bottle if you use is properly and don't drown yourself in perfume.  I always love Hollister and I will always go back!
Mackenzie G.
Smelled very good however was pretty pricey for the size of the bottle and amount of product. I still use it every now and then
Kelly D.
Santa Fe , TX
This perfume smells just amazing been wearing it sense it first came out! It has such a good strong sent that is lasting.
salyssa l.
I haven't tried this perfume but i heard it smells amazing. Maybe soon i can try it to write a good review about it.
Courtney L.
Porthcawl
Lush perfume, really simple but pretty bottle! Smells really fresh and is definitely a summer time perfume, I would recommend buying this product