BY HOLLISTER CO. #15 in Clothing

Ripped jeans designed in our signature slim fit with a skinny ankle, featuring a white wash, faux pockets, five-pocket styling and iconic back pocket embroidery, Imported.

Long: 32.0"

Regular: 30.0"

Short: 28.0"

Material and Care

• 98% Cotton,  2% Elastane
  • Wash before wear, turn garment inside out
  • Machine wash cold, with like colors
  • Do not bleach
  • Tumble dry low
  • Warm iron if needed
  • Do not dry clean

Reina M.
I absolutely LOVE them! They are the best pair of jeans in my closet and I love that they are white jeans because I am able to wear them all year round and I can either dress them up very nicely or even wear them casually. The jeans are very soft and very comfortable. These jeans are high quality which makes them worth the price. You definitely get what you pay for. These style jeans, ripped, only gets better with time. They get a bit more distressed which makes them even more cuter. I am obsessed with these jeans!!! :-) Thank you so much to  Hollister California and  Influenster  for sending these jeans!
Haylee L.
Green bay
There very comfortable and fit nice on me. There a little lose on my hips but fit very good on my thighs and calfs. There originally 50 dollars but I got them for 25 on sale at hollister (they have them a lot)
Maria S.
Kannapolis, NC
I have a really hard time looking for jeans to fit tight on my legs and not loose or bulging at the ankles because they to long for my height and I am 5'6! I love that they were white since I currently do not own a pair of white jeans.
Evie H.
For a free pair of jeans (I got them free for product testing from Influenster), these fit very nicely and are very nice quality. The material feels nice and they're easy to move around in. They look great and they're white so they go with everything.
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
Perfect, they're not to sheer and not to intensely ripped they're so comfy and The stretch is amazing on them. I don't feel uncomfortable wearing them at all, I could actually wear these instead of leggings.
Yasmin Z.
Fashionista Expert
I mean I loved them but i really wanted the light ripped ones because I already own some white jeans, but i love these and what i mostly love about it is that it was ONLY 25$ they were practically cheap and they were comfortable and nice and whats really good is that your going to go to school with comfortable jeans that looks nice and your outfit is going to be on point girllllllll, so I would totally recommend. Its cheap its nice its a great brand its comfortable what else do you want.
Colby B.
Monroe, CT
These jeans were so comfortable. I layed in bed with them. I could move my legs almost as much as I could in exercise leggings. They fit like a glove and are very cute. A pair of white ripped jeans is a staple and now I finally have one in my closet. They fit me perfectly and even though they are white they were not see through at all 👌 The price of them is reasonable . I received them for free from Influenster hollister voxbox but now they are on sale for 25$ which is a really good deal. They are worth even their full price which was close to 60$. Good quality and stretch.
nevaeh c.
Fontana, CA
I received my hollister jeans !Yes I got them for free too complimentary .One con is I wish the jeans were a thicker material because it is see through but again they're stretchy and I believe they fit perfectly and shape you well . I loved the rips on the knee ,the retail price is expensive though but they have them on sale for $25 which is a total steal .Overall the jeans were comfortable and the perfect size for me .
Elicia M.
Absecon, NJ
Fashionista Expert
Literally LOVE LOVE LOVE these jeans ! They fit me perfectly ! They feel amazing ! They show off just the right curves in my body ! I feel so happy when I put them on! They made me feel so comfortable in my body! I love them ! Thank you so much ! I received them free from Influenster and couldn't be anymore happier !
Naomi A.
Corona, NY
I am so sad because I really wanted to love these jeans but there was not enough stretch for me. I love to be comfortable in what I wear and truth be told I was not comfortable in them I will try them one more time to be sure. The style and design of the jean is perfect it's such a classic look that you can pair with anything to either dress them down or up.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are these as good as everyone says?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Do they come in just white?
Stephanie S.