BY HOLLISTER CO.

Ripped jeans in a rich, dark wash, featuring our signature slim fit with a skinny ankle, fading and whiskering, raw-cut hem, five-pocket styling and iconic back pocket embroidery, Imported.

Long: 32.0"

Regular: 30.0"

Short: 28.0"

Material and Care

• 79% Cotton, 18% Polyester, 2% Viscose, 1% Elastane
  • Wash before wear, turn garment inside out
  • Machine wash cold, with like colors
  • Do not bleach
  • Tumble dry low
  • Warm iron if needed
  • Do not dry clean

Krystyn (.
Rock Hill, SC
Hollister is my FAVORITE store 😍😍 I get majority of my clothes from there because there style is my style I adore every piece they have. These jeans fit great they offer a variety of lengths from short long to regular so they carry many lengths for different people. They also carry up to a size 15. I’ll probably wear it for the rest of my life 😭
Chloe M.
Austin, TX
I received these jeans through Influenster to review, and they were so great! They have become my favorite pair of jeans and I have worn them so much! I got size 3S, which was perfect because I’m pretty short (5’1”). I went to Hollister and repurchased the same style on different colors and I love all of them!
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
Hollister jeans were my absolute favorite through middle school, along with many of my friends. Few pairs remain in my closet, but those that do are capable of withstanding anything! Durability is the most appealing quality of these jeans, as they’ve survived hundreds of washes and occasionally drys. I would absolutely recommend for anyone looking for a cheap pair of jeans that snap back into shape after each wash. The only downside to this product is inconsistency between pairs, as each pair seems to fit differently! Try them on before purchasing and this problem shouldn’t affect your satisfaction!
Nadia C.
Lakewood , CA
Since I’m part of the club Cali reward I got these pair of jeans 5 dollars of plus there was a sale. I’ve always been a fan of hollister jeans and this was no let down. I love buying all my jeans from hollister especially when there’s a sale
paige n.
Pennsylvania
These jeans are amazing. I usually don't go for low rise jeans but these are great. Durable material at an affordable price!! This dark wash is the perfect color. The rips are just enough to add style but not show too much.
Vanessa A.
I love hollister jeans. They are sold at a great price, they are comfortable and long-lasting. Take advantage of their jeans offers, they have them regularly. Best place to buy jeans!
Amanda J.
I wore these during high school! I loved the way they fit! They are super comfortable! The thing I love most about Hollister jeans is they last for years! I highly recommend!
💋Ⓚαιℓєу М.
Arvada
Bought these jeans for my husband and Hollister sizing has changed significantly! He used to wear a 36 X 32 and now those pants are too baggy in certain areas and just look weird. He even tried on a smaller size and the pants still looked odd! He loves the brand and the style but the quality has changed.
Madison F.
folkston
These Jean's got with pretty much anything in my closet. I love the fit and feel. They are just so gorgeous, they aren't to baggy in the legs or to tight at the waist.
Cerria F.
Callaway, VA
I never buy pants from anywhere except hollister. They fit me perfectly and I won’t ever buy pants from anywhere else. I haven’t been able to find any that fit me as well as this brand does. I will always buy my jeans from hollister.
Ye M.
Doral, FL
It's good quality?
Star M.
They are precious
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I want to try some pants for back to school, these are good pants? Are they good for me?